Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Paul Pogba

Madmax
Followers 4

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a replacement for both Ramires and Mikel then he'd be ideal, plus there's the settling of the Mutu money which could be a very useful bargaining chip.

I'd still like to see us develop youngsters like Chalobah and Pogba would be an obstacle to them, but he's got massive potential and if we could get £30 million-ish for Rami and Mikel then his fee isn't quite as prohibitive.

that daily mail article has nothing in it. "Pogba is in London, spoke to a fan etc, was seen playing as Chelsea on FM few days ago..."

not happening people

This thread is heating up. Hopefully its not going to be a Robinho transfer fail..

I still thank Man City for signing him. He would have been yet another expensive flop.

pretty sure they've been ordered to pay up

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/24587804

They appealed, of course: http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/nov/01/juventus-livorno-cas-fifa-adrian-mutu

I reckon this will be in the courts for a few more years.

and the Pogba story is dead, as we all knew it would be. everyone just getting happy cos he was in London, most prob going to see Eminem tonight and wanted to have a look round London

and the Pogba story is dead, as we all knew it would be. everyone just getting happy cos he was in London, most prob going to see Eminem tonight and wanted to have a look round London

Why is it dead?

Facts are that no-one knows why he's in London. Could be to see a concert, could be here to discuss a potential move. Guess we will just have to wait and see.

Why is it dead?

Facts are that no-one knows why he's in London. Could be to see a concert, could be here to discuss a potential move. Guess we will just have to wait and see.

We go from a few fan pics in london. To not one jurno etc reporting we are going to bid etc. There all just going off the pictures

dont get me wrong would love it to happen but cant see it.

We go from a few fan pics in london. To not one jurno etc reporting we are going to bid etc. There all just going off the pictures

dont get me wrong would love it to happen but cant see it.

Did any of us see the Fabregas deal coming? Was there an actual concrete bid for Cesc spoken about in the press? More like press speculation until the deal was announced.

Did any of us see the Fabregas deal coming? Was there an actual concrete bid for Cesc spoken about in the press? More like press speculation until the deal was announced.

Thats my point there is none. Just a few fan pics.

A lot of reputable sources in Spain were reporting the Cesc deal, with Pogba all we've seen is a couple of photos he took with people in west London. You can't compare the two situations.