Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Paul Pogba

Madmax
Followers 3

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking Arsenal trying to work us from behind with the Sanchez buy, hope it still happens. Beside Cesc im really dissapointed if we end up only with Costa and Luis knowing Ramires and Mikel could have another season like the one just ended.

The head looks a bit big to me compared to the body. Might be photoshop.

Yeah, and the work around his neck lines is fucking terrible!

:Goober:

So richy ass footballers can't travel around the world during their holidays? I wish I could believe he's here signing for us but it's just too casual to be true.

Lol OF COURSE NOT.

Even though he must've been there when he played for Man U. Maybe he actually likes being in London? We're not signing him. Relax everyone, i don't want to see you all get crushed.

Lol OF COURSE NOT.

Even though he must've been there when he played for Man U. Maybe he actually likes being in London? We're not signing him. Relax everyone, i don't want to see you all get crushed.

You wrong mate. We will sign him. Relax

Latest rumor I'm reading on twitter is that he's there in London for an Eminem concert.

I think we've just been unintentionally trolled by Pogba. :lol:

So what if he is here for the Eminem concert?

Thats not until tomorrow evening and he was here today in and around London.

Cesc was here on promotional business and yet managed to squeeze in a chat with Jose so what's to say the same hasn't happened here?

If he doesn't sign then its no big deal-just twitter being twitter and we move on with our lives.

don't think we will get him this summer but reckon he would want to join. Hes friend zouma, we have strong french speaking contingency; his attitude and passion is just meant to be molded by mourihno. Hes close to france and its london. + i can assume he grew up idolizing players like drogba, makelele.