Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Paul Pogba

Madmax
Followers 4

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do we keep bringing Express reports?

They are quoting Tuttomercatoweb (who are probably the shitiest Italian source) for something they didnt even wrote. Im quoting Express: "Tuttomercatoweb claims that the Blues are leading the race for Pogba signature, with Roman Abramovich and Jose Mourinho both agreeing that Pogba can take the club to the next level."

You can go to Tuttomercatoweb, you wont find anything about Pogba-Chelsea.

Tuttomercatoweb published one article today about Oscar, an "Exclusive", it says Juventus are after Oscar and already landed in London to meet with Chelsea and Oscar entourage. Nothing about Pogba, Express trying to make it more intresting with a "swap deal".

Here's the article about Oscar-Juve

http://www.transfermarketweb.com/?action=read&idsel=158210

What is the price of Oscar now ?. I think about 30 million pounds.

25 minimum and 44 million pounds at most.

And Ramires can cost 10 million pounds.

The price of Pogba, for me, should be between 44 and 60 million. But it seems that the final price could be 70 million euros.

To me it is indifferent:

1. Pogba = Money + Oscar + Ramires.

2. A. Pogba = Money. B. Oscar and Ramires sold to other teams.

I still prefer Koke. And I would love the option of Yaya Toure. I think they, Koke and / or Yaya Toure should be our main objectives. And sell Oscar.

And I think that we are not in the fight for Pogba now.

By the way, I think we will sign a big midfielder. But if we we signed, for example, Pogba and we sell Oscar, that would mean that we will sign two midfielders?.

Regards.

Why do we keep bringing Express reports?

They are quoting Tuttomercatoweb (who are probably the shitiest Italian source) for something they didnt even wrote. Im quoting Express: "Tuttomercatoweb claims that the Blues are leading the race for Pogba signature, with Roman Abramovich and Jose Mourinho both agreeing that Pogba can take the club to the next level."

You can go to Tuttomercatoweb, you wont find anything about Pogba-Chelsea.

Tuttomercatoweb published one article today about Oscar, an "Exclusive", it says Juventus are after Oscar and already landed in London to meet with Chelsea and Oscar entourage. Nothing about Pogba, Express trying to make it more intresting with a "swap deal".

Here's the article about Oscar-Juve

http://www.transfermarketweb.com/?action=read&idsel=158210

Oh it must not be true then... what publications are to be trusted in England?

Oh it must not be true then... what publications are to be trusted in England?

Im not sure, you're being cynical here? you think you should trust a paper who blatantly lying to you like i just showed?

They falsely quote a foreign paper, cause they assume you're dumb enough to belive its a real quote without checking if its correct. And they do it all the time.

There are more trusted papers in England like Sky Sports, Times, Telegraph and Guardian, even the Mirror are probably better. All of them can be inaccurate and wrong in a lot of cases, but Express , Daily Star and The Sun are a lot worse.

Im not sure, you're being cynical here? you think you should trust a paper who blatantly lying to you like i just showed?

They falsely quote a foreign paper, cause they assume you're dumb enough to belive its a real quote without checking if its correct. And they do it all the time.

There are more trusted papers in England like Sky Sports, Times, Telegraph and Guardian, even the Mirror are probably better. All of them can be inaccurate and wrong in a lot of cases, but Express , Daily Star and The Sun are a lot worse.

Oh!! Okay thanks!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/11513277/Chelsea-may-sell-Oscar-and-Ramires-to-fund-Paul-Pogba-transfer.html

Thats hopeless... you're choosing to ignore that i said all of those papers can be wrong as well, and Telegraph are wrong a lot. When Telegraph will also falsely quote other sources, i'll say they are bad as Express. Right now they dont do that.

But off course you'll always choose to get into a little internet-war. You're a child and you proved it more than once. Take care.

Thats hopeless... you're choosing to ignore that i said all of those papers can be wrong as well, and Telegraph are wrong a lot. When Telegraph will also falsely quote other sources, i'll say they are bad as Express. Right now they dont do that.

But off course you'll always choose to get into a little internet-war. You're a child and you proved it more than once. Take care.

Lol or you're just accepting the papers when its convenient to your argument and dismissing them when it fits your agenda.

I was merely pointing out this is an old story that has been rumoured for months now... Doesn't matter who is reporting it, its been out there from credible sources and also by what you deem to be rubbish.

Come back when you have a little more to contribute to the discussion than "oh this is from a weak source" To be honest with you I don't believe any of these journo posts, don't care where they are from but to see the reaction it can draw from those who are so hell bent on being right is amusing to me, if that makes me a kid so be it. hahaha

Lol or you're just accepting the papers when its convenient to your argument and dismissing them when it fits your agenda.

I was merely pointing out this is an old story that has been rumoured for months now... Doesn't matter who is reporting it, its been out there from credible sources and also by what you deem to be rubbish.

Come back when you have a little more to contribute to the discussion than "oh this is from a weak source" To be honest with you I don't believe any of these journo posts, don't care where they are from but to see the reaction it can draw from those who are so hell bent on being right is amusing to me, if that makes me a kid so be it. hahaha

So you put that link just to see other people jumping and cheering while you laugh at them behind the screen? if so, yes that makes you childish, and probably kind a bored.

When did i ever accepted that story from Telegraph? i never said they're credible, im saying they are not as bad as Express - Telegraph are not creating false quotes, Express do it. Why is it so hard for you to understand the difference? i guess its probably your inability to read carefully.

So you put that link just to see other people jumping and cheering while you laugh at them behind the screen? if so, yes that makes you childish, and probably kind a bored.

When did i ever accepted that story from Telegraph? im saying they are not as bad as Express - Telegraph are not creating false quotes, Express do it. Why is it so hard for you to understand the difference?

Definitely bored... Its 4:30 over here. Waiting for the night life to kick in.

Anyways thanks for the little entertainment you've provided! You're always good for a decent chuckle

@Chelsea Legend 11,

Stop being a condescending jerk. If not for others, for yourself.

@nadavTKL,

You aren't being an angel either in this 'discussion'. Just becuase you two rustle eachother jimmies doesn't mean you should start having a sledging contest in public.

And that is that.

@Chelsea Legend 11,

Stop being a condescending jerk. If not for others, for yourself.

@nadavTKL,

You aren't being an angel either in this 'discussion'. Just becuase you two rustle eachother jimmies doesn't mean you should start having a sledging contest in public.

And that is that.

Way too efficient - I like scrolling through at least a few more pages of abuse before getting back on thread :) :) :)

I prefer to sign Varane + Koke and bet heavily on Ruben Loftus-Cheek than just Pogba With 75 million pounds. I also believe that his signing is unnecessary seeing our needs.

In fact I think we are very far from signing Pogba now. The only possibility that we would have is that he prefers a sports project with BIG future than money.

Barcelona or Real Madrid will be his destination.

Regards.

We will never bring this guy to Chelsea period. Madrid and Barca are involved which means that we have no chance.

Really?

So you'd think his advisors are gonna tell him to go to Real and be managed by Rafa?

You think his agent is gonna risk injury and wait till the transfer embargo on Barca is lifted?

To both questions I say HELL NO.

We have a great situation here and a great coach, the Prem is the most watched league in the world don't sell us short just yet.