Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Gary Cahill

BlueLion.
Followers 2

38 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Therein lies the issue with Cahill. He's capable of having solid games and capable of having shockers. He's just a nice, decent CB.

Yeah but people make it out as he is this complete shit CB who has no value at us when that as such an over exaggeration.

• Like 1
  • Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but people make it out as he is this complete shit CB who has no value at us when that as such an over exaggeration.
Think many feel he's a nice back up option. Not someone that should be filling JT's role.
2 hours ago, LAM09 said:

Think many feel he's a nice back up option. Not someone that should be filling JT's role.

Cahill's season should be a 'fade out' season. Blood out Cahill, blood in Christensen. Of course this would've been slightly easier if we had Aké and Zouma putting pressure on our other two CBs but such is the predicament we now find ourselves in. 

I'd like us to sign VVD because even Christensen providing back up to 3 CBs (and Rudiger if you count him) isn't enough anymore.. But as always, should it not happen Conte must make do.

6 hours ago, LDN Blue said:

Cahill's season should be a 'fade out' season. Blood out Cahill, blood in Christensen. Of course this would've been slightly easier if we had Aké and Zouma putting pressure on our other two CBs but such is the predicament we now find ourselves in. 

I'd like us to sign VVD because even Christensen providing back up to 3 CBs (and Rudiger if you count him) isn't enough anymore.. But as always, should it not happen Conte must make do.

5 cb for 3 positions is perfect. You don't want six, one of them will never play unless there is an injury crisis. 

12 hours ago, LDN Blue said:

Why isn't 5 for 3 enough? Remember in 2013 when we had 6 AM's? having 6 CB will result in one never seeing the pitch.

Not fit to lace up Terry's boots. What a fucking stupid tackle to make at any time, but 15 minutes into the first match of the season? Talk about setting the tone as captain. Moronic. 

• Like 4

Out of curiosity, what exactly do we lose with Cahill out of the starting eleven? I think it makes far more sense to play rudiger ahead of him. Fuck, such a stupid tackle, exactly the last thing we needed. New season, captain, doubts over squad size and he does that? It really shows him for the meathead he is. 

4 minutes ago, Rekin said:

Out of curiosity, what exactly do we lose with Cahill out of the starting eleven? I think it makes far more sense to play rudiger ahead of him. Fuck, such a stupid tackle, exactly the last thing we needed. New season, captain, doubts over squad size and he does that? It really shows him for the meathead he is. 

English representation is the only thing I can think of.

Never should've been a starter for Chelsea. Now he's captain.

As a squad player, he would've been appreciated by the majority of fans in his entire time at Chelsea.

I just hope this is the end of the Gary experience.

I am not usually the one who slates Cahill at ever opportunity, but his red card could be a blessing in disguise as Conte has to start Christensen and/or Rudiger in the next three games.

• Like 2

Cahill should say sorry to boga he ruined boga debut by getting sent off :middlefinger: Fucked up  his chance to shine today 

• Like 4