Gary Cahill

BlueLion.
Followers 2

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Bir_CFC said:

That's 3 games in a row. He got caught against Leicester too. How do you let the same thing happen 3 times? I'm sorry, that makes no sense to me.

he's clearly very weak mentally. watch his interviews, he's a halfwit. would be in kfc, if he didn't fluke pro football.

• Like 3

Already said it in the live-match thread but I'll point it out here again.

Cahill has been DIRECTLY responsible for 4 GOALS (5 actually, if you count the Swansea goal for which he was fouled before conceding) in the LAST 3 GAMES.

We've truly been witnessing some of the worst performances of any defender in the past couple of years.

7 minutes ago, Amblève. said:

Already said it in the live-match thread but I'll point it out here again.

Cahill has been DIRECTLY responsible for 4 GOALS (5 actually, if you count the Swansea goal for which he was fouled before conceding) in the LAST 3 GAMES.

We've truly been witnessing some of the worst performances of any defender in the past couple of years.

He's more of a threat to us than opposing players. We should just start games being 1 or 2 down with him in the starting XI.

Now let's see if Conte is a man of his word.

He talks a good game about ditching those who underperform and don't look like improving but now we'll see if he actually has the balls to do it. While we're waiting for Terry and Zouma to get back to match fitness play Chalobah, Mikel, Aina or pretty much anyone else at CB as long as it's not fucking Cahill. The little prick needs to be taught a lesson that it's simply not okay to give up five goals to the opposition in just three matches.