Gary Cahill

LDN Blue

Your points are dull, repetitive, lack incisiveness and frequently incorrect. It's why no one likes them. You literally say two things over and over again in the most dull ways imaginable. You are the very definition of a troll.

And the worst thing is that you lack the balls, the cojones, the class to even admit when either one of them has a good game. That's what sets you apart from everyone else here. You are the worst type of football supporter.

Well, nothing changes the fact you deep down know Lampard is indeed past it and should be nowhere near our first 11, especially in the pivot, and Cahill is not good enough. You're just not honest enough to admit it.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, nothing changes the fact you deep down know Lampard is indeed past it and should be nowhere near our first 11, especially in the pivot, and Cahill is not good enough. You're just not honest enough to admit it.

:Goober:

I'm honest. The way you see Cahill is the way everyone else sees you.

Enjoy your pint :beer:

No, Lampard is past it - and should never be fielded as a DM/CM - and Cahill never had it. It's as simple as that. Frank should be playing 20 minute cameos behind the striker in a 4-3-3 and not 3 fucking games a week whilst Gary should, and no doubt will, be shipped out in the summer.

My points may be harsh, but they are nonetheless true.

No. I am sure he will stay. He is not the best CB in the world but I don't get the hate towards him. He is a very decent rotation/back-up player to have and I think the criticism you give him is way too harsh. More times than not since he has joined us he has been quite solid although I accept he has his lapses of concentration and bad games but no way as bad as you make him out to be. I rate him and I would be shocked if we let him go which I am sure will not happen.

No. I am sure he will stay. He is not the best CB in the world but I don't get the hate towards him. He is a very decent rotation/back-up player to have and I think the criticism you give him is way too harsh. More times than not since he has joined us he has been quite solid although I accept he has his lapses of concentration and bad games but no way as bad as you make him out to be. I rate him and I would be shocked if we let him go which I am sure will not happen.

That would make sense if we weren't looking to bring CBs in. We've been linked with a fair few. both as squad players and first teamers. I think he's gone in June, even if Luiz goes as well.

honestly I can't even criticize the guy... do we expect him to outperform beyond his capabilities the whole season? Today was only slightly worse than the normal kind of presentations he has. He's been very good until a few matches ago, but he was overachieving... he's a squad member that we've been relying as if he was our best CB, so I can't blame a guy who plays what's expected from him... and he was feeling some sort of discomfort in the thigh/hip before coming for the match. He was poor (a bit poorer than usual), but I can't hold it against him. He tries, he works hard, he gives a fuck, but he's very limited technically.

He'll always have my respect because he really gives his best every match. The problem is his best isn't that much good in general, but he at least tries.

That tackle he made was beautiful. Similar to the one he had vs Benfica. He and Luiz are opposites... Cahill looks like he's "only" ok at times and the pulls out some world class shit like that... Luiz looks like he's world class and then he puts his head up his ass and makes a mistake that screws him.

Anyone that blames or criticises Cahill's performance tonight just has an agenda. plain and simple.

One of the stupidest things i've read on the forum.

Anyone who thinks Cahill had a good performance against Sunderland needs their head checked...

Yes, criticizing a centreback who was at fault for both of their goals and has been extremely poor this season clearly means that I'm plastic and I have an agenda :wank2:

Fuck's sake, this guy could score five own goals and these numpties would still have a go at people criticizing him.

Not to mention his "brilliant" interception in final minutes of the regular time. In fact he just fixed his own mistake, since Borini was alone because there was a hole in the defense where he was supposed to be.

But we should not say a word about Cahill. He is brilliant. not matter what happen. Only Luiz can be criticized.