Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Gary Cahill

BlueLion.
Followers 2

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

0? ZERO defensive errors in 2013/14?? I refuse to believe that!

You can defend very badly without incident being classified as error. Not that he did that too often that season

• Like 1

You can defend very badly without incident being classified as error. Not that he did that too often that season

More like the definition of 'Defensive Error' is a bit dodgy...

• Like 1

0? ZERO defensive errors in 2013/14?? I refuse to believe that!

Making a defensive error and the ability to do better in certain situations are two different things. This stat sort of relates to Courtois' stat that showed he hasn't made a single error this season. While that might be true, there is no denying in the fact that he could have done better in some circumstances.

• Like 2

Those stats are shit. There is no single CB in the world that can play the whole season with 0 defensive mistakes.

Even though it's from the dailymail, I'm just happy to see rumours of Mourinho trying to sign a new CB!

Cahill is solid on his day but at the end of the day, he's a 3rd choice CB for any top club

• Like 1

Gary has had his issues way before this but terry had issues and has issues too.

Let's not write him off just yet although I love the direction Kurt is going especially his professionalism.

This may give him the kick up the arse required to stamp out the extra mistakes he's made this season.

Competition for places is only a good thing.

Never understood why Jose put him in rather than ake as a dm...

His experience. Mourinho used him to mark Lampard. Ake may be able to play as DM but lacks the know-how and playing him is more risky against someone as experienced as Lampard.

His experience. Mourinho used him to mark Lampard. Ake may be able to play as DM but lacks the know-how and playing him is more risky against someone as experienced as Lampard.

The funny thing is that Cahill did not look that good and I really doubt that Ake could have done worse than Cahill,considering the fact that Ake´s reaction is much better and Ake is good on the ball,which is very important,when you are playing as a DM.Cahill is not that great on the ball and his reaction time used to be better,so Ake would have made much more sense

The funny thing is that Cahill did not look that good and I really doubt that Ake could have done worse than Cahill,considering the fact that Ake´s reaction is much better and Ake is good on the ball,which is very important,when you are playing as a DM.Cahill is not that great on the ball and his reaction time used to be better,so Ake would have made much more sense

Was talking about the match alone and why Mourinho did what he did, not their capabilities as a DM in a broader sense.