Gary Cahill

LDN Blue

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cahill plays well with JT and he clearly has a lot of Respect and mutual like for him. I would love to see Cahill, another English defender along side JT because i don't think our defence is as solid as once was and a JT - Alex partnership is too slow against quick teams.

If I was to be to a player Chelsea would sign in the january I would place my bet on Cahill.

1. Alex is probably leaving the club soon.

2. JT is 30 .

3. Ivanovic will probably continue playing as a RB.

4. Coyle is a good friend with AVB.

5. Cahill likes JT

6. Best English defender available to bring in.

If I was to be to a player Chelsea would sign in the january I would place my bet on Cahill.

1. Alex is probably leaving the club soon.

2. JT is 30 .

3. Ivanovic will probably continue playing as a RB.

4. Coyle is a good friend with AVB.

5. Cahill likes JT

6. Best English defender available to bring in.

And at £8million (popular rumour), he'd be one of our better bargains.

I think we should target:

Subotic , Hummels or Cahill.

Subotic and Hummels are both 3 years younger than Cahill but would still do a good job. Perhaps Ivanovic can talk to Neven for us :P Serbia to seems to have a habit of making beast defenders.

For Cahill, like has already been said - he's english and has premier league experience etc.

Its easy to be a stand out defender at a poor club. Granted Cahill has been decent for England. I wouldn't give anymore then 11 million for him, Its well worth the gamble at the reported 8 though. Jagielka would also be a decent buy.

He's 29. 1 year younger then Terry and of the same age as Alex. I would rather pass...even if he was 22 he is not a high defensive line player.

But I agree on Cahill, no more then 10-11m for him.

He's 29. 1 year younger then Terry and of the same age as Alex. I would rather pass...even if he was 22 he is not a high defensive line player.

But I agree on Cahill, no more then 10-11m for him.

He still has a fair bit of pace to him mind, and would be decent back up, Bar Everton would probably want too much for him.

Playing to your Irish background.. Coleman would be a good signing!

Not only that mate, But he played for my local irish team, The one I watch week in, week out. He certainly has the abillity to beat players, and put in a decent ball, But with our current 4-3-3, I don't think starting him high up would suit. He used to be a Right back at Sligo Rovers. I'd love to see him go for big money, Sligo get some of the fee!