Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Kaká

the wes
Followers 0

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we sign him i hope he will be much better than other player who came to us from Milan :angry:

Kaka at Chelsea mmmm soomething great :D Real talk with Kaka but we got Carlo and he could convince him to join Chelsea :D

Why all want see KAKA at Chelsea?On what position he will play,if he come to us?Chelsea has Lampard,Essien,Mikel,Ballack in middle.And 76 mill to much for this footballer I think.

Zola/Kaka'

this will be historic.. Legendary beyond compare

not only will it be our biggest ever signing it will be the biggest signing ever made in the history of the game.

i would love to see the number 22 at the bridge, but real madrid are gonna make this interesting.

As there are 3 clubs (at least) willing to pay this money for him, does that make him worth the money? I think if we sign Kaka it will more than likely see us return to the midfield diamond formation.

Ooooo exciting stuff! But how i see it, is that someone has to go, Ballack just signed new contract, Lamps had new contract last summer, Essien.... He can't go! So Mikel.... We'll just have to see!

Chelsea Football Club has issued the following statement in response to reports that we have made a world record transfer offer for Kaka.

'We have never made an offer to AC Milan for Kaka and therefore not one at this extraordinary level. As a consequence we have not discussed a salary with the player either. Any reports to the contrary are totally untrue.'

official

I don´t belive never in the Club, in this case the press have more info than the Club are willing to make public...

Kaka will be the Key factor for the success season or 2010... and the next one.... specialy for the Champio League.

chelseafc.com - The Official Site of Chelsea Football Club

Chelsea STATEMENT ON KAKA

Posted on: Wed 03 Jun 2009

Chelsea Football Club has issued the following statement in response to reports that we have made a world record transfer offer for Kaka.

'We have never made an offer to AC Milan for Kaka and therefore not one at this extraordinary level. As a consequence we have not discussed a salary with the player either. Any reports to the contrary are totally untrue.'