What are you reading?

Bir_CFC

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tea Party: The White Rage

What makes America's new right wing party so dangerous ;)

It's good, did you have lessons at school?

Yes, I took German for 4 years and I'm considering taking it up again at university next semester.

Ah, its coming back to me now. Links- left, recht- right. I misread it as Reich or something :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I finished Old Man's War by John Scalzi yesterday, and have started The Idiot by Dostoevsky.

I'm pretty sure I've asked this before, but do any of you have Goodreads accounts? It's a pretty cool website! It lets you track all the books you've read, rate them etc. Plus you can save books that you want to read in a "to-read" shelf so that you can refer to it anytime and won't forget about them.

I'm pretty sure I've asked this before, but do any of you have Goodreads accounts? It's a pretty cool website! It lets you track all the books you've read, rate them etc. Plus you can save books that you want to read in a "to-read" shelf so that you can refer to it anytime and won't forget about them.

I usually visit it before I buy a book to see people's rating and comments on it. But I never created an account on it. I like it though, it's very helpful.