What are you reading?

Bir_CFC

Just finished The Hunger Games: Catching Fire and I really like the series so far. If ASOIAF is even better than this (I've actually managed to steer away from the TV series) then I'm really looking forward to it after I finish the current trilogy.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also heard it's real good. Might pick it up in a while.

I'm way behind her!!!! I need to catch up. So far is good, but not thaaaat out of this world book people made it out to be.

But I can only say for sure when I finish it.

• 2 weeks later...
Going to start 1984.

I've never read it before, but people keep saying it's awesome and a friend of mine recommended it and said she was going to read with me.

I had to read it in high school... In 1984 LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Just finished The Hunger Games trilogy and I must say, pretty satisfying and a great, descriptive world Suzanne Collins created. Now going to watch the movie before I jump on ASOIAF. Should be good.

My kids liked the books so much more than the movie!

Right now i'm alternating between T Colin Campbell's "Whole", Marco Pierre White's "The Devil in The Kitchen", Neil DeGrasse Tyson's "Space Chronicles", and for fun Dean Koontz's take on a Frankenstein series. Yes. It IS necessary to have that many going. ha. Next up will be some Sam Harris. I've shockingly not read all of his yet.....

My kids liked the books so much more than the movie!Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yeah, I've heard they aren't as good as well. Still going to watch it though!

My kids are sticklers about movie adaptations and will point out every single error! Having not read the book, I thought the movie was decent, but not stellar.

anyone read the devil wears Prada sequel? loved the film

I've not read the books or seen the film. I take it I'm missing out? From what I recall of the film previews it seemed like another young adult girl movie.

I've not read the books or seen the film. I take it I'm missing out? From what I recall of the film previews it seemed like another young adult girl movie.

its a fun film with quality acting. meryl streep was really great in it.

its a fun film with quality acting. meryl streep was really great in it.

Hmm. May need to look it up.