What are you reading?

Bir_CFC

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Incredible work. Kropotkin was a genius

Was he? Or did he just do a brilliant utopic exercise?

Actually he was. A lot of the best work in evolutionary biology and the study of copperation and morality dates back to this book :Goober:

I've almost finished the Pep Guardiola book ' Another way of winning', next on my list is the Jose Mourinho book.. perfect timing.

Hows it? Although not much into reading but if it's football related and if it's good, i will give it a chance!!

Hows it? Although not much into reading but if it's football related and if it's good, i will give it a chance!!

I assume you're talking about the Pep book.

I recommended it, Without going into to much detail, i think most football fans will enjoy it. It's well written and very insightful.

It's a bit of a bore tbh! In my opinion anyway lol. Goes on for way too long which is a bit annoying considering nothing's actually happening (I know that's the point but still...) Would love to know your thoughts once you're done tho!

I've finished it! It took a while to get into the book, and I agree that it took longer to wrap it up. But I quite enjoyed it's almost understated nature of writing! But it was an interesting read.

Currently reading "Why everyone (else) is a hypocrite", next will be "The Evolution of Desire" and finally "The Black Swan". All recommended by the great man that is Stingray :wub:

I'm guessing The Black Swan is the book that the films based on? Or am I just mixing everything up

I finished reading a book called 'brilliant orange the neurotic genius of dutch football' the other night, got it a while ago but with exams and that never got a chance to read it. Quite a good book, just about everything Dutch in the beautiful game, like total football, Holland at the World Cup in the eighties, how their football tries to embody the country's culture and history and that. Good little read.

I'm reading Too Big to Fail by Andrew Ross Sorkin

I've finished it! It took a while to get into the book, and I agree that it took longer to wrap it up. But I quite enjoyed it's almost understated nature of writing! But it was an interesting read.

Yeah definitely interesting. But the part where he suddenly had loadsa followers was weird and unnecessary imo lol

But yeah I liked the simplicity of the book!

I'm reading Too Big to Fail by Andrew Ross Sorkin

Yeah definitely interesting. But the part where he suddenly had loadsa followers was weird and unnecessary imo lol

But yeah I liked the simplicity of the book!

I have trouble in books that start slow!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

• 2 weeks later...