Frank Lampard

DavidEU

Can we call him "Judas" without facing any consequences now? Asking just so we know.

Knock yourself out.

The only reason we "banned" people from doing so earlier in the season was to avoid arguments as only 5% of the forum would label him as such.

Now most people couldn't give a fuck about him, so you'll probably find calling him cunt/judas/traitor/shitstain etc. will earn your posts half a dozen likes.

So, bottom line Lamps has always been a cunt, doesn't deserve to be associated with Chelsea and we should also feel sorry for AVB? Okay then, let's start a petition in order to officially remove him as our top goalscorer, shall we?

And while we're at it why don't we start blowing bubbles at the Bridge......

So, bottom line Lamps has always been a cunt, doesn't deserve to be associated with Chelsea and we should also feel sorry for AVB? Okay then, let's start a petition in order to officially remove him as our top goalscorer, shall we?

And while we're at it why don't we start blowing bubbles at the Bridge......

Ridiculous. Your perception of all this is just way off base, it's frightening to think what you just typed made sense to you.

Ridiculous. Your perception of all this is just way off base, it's frightening to think what you just typed made sense to you.

Of course it's ridiculous. It makes almost as much sense as opening a thread in a Chelsea forum, which is filled with West Ham fans. Some even asking if they can insult a Chelsea legend without any consequences :D It's just hilarious :D

In twenty years no soul will care about his time at Manchester City.

Everybody will care if he lifts the trophy and we end up close seconds. This scenario would go down in history and stories would be told about it. To prevent that, all we have to do is beat them to it. COME ON CHELS!! :blue scalf:

EXCLUSIVE: Frank Lampard WILL stay at City - on £190k-a-week deal that dwarfs Chelsea wage

The former England midfielder has already signed an extension option to his current loan deal at the Etihad on a salary that dwarfs the best wages he ever earned at Chelsea.

November 3, 2014

EXCLUSIVE: Frank Lampard WILL stay at City - on £190k-a-week deal that dwarfs Chelsea wage

The former England midfielder has already signed an extension option to his current loan deal at the Etihad on a salary that dwarfs the best wages he ever earned at Chelsea.

November 3, 2014

If this is true then I wonder why City are doing this - signing a past-it player for mega wages. No way they could have known he'd be so good for them before they signed him, so why offer such numbers? Just to stick it in our faces? FFP is a joke.

I see TOPTB is still having a go at anyone who doesn't go along with the 'It's our own fault, we didn't offer him a new contract, Lampard is a legend (bla bla)' notion on theshedend and he's been insulting this forum too :lol:

It's cute he continues to pop in here, he deserves to be with all the other fascist "you don't agree with me so you're a cunt" thinkers on the Shed End. He fits right in over there, what a shit, boring forum it is. No fun whatsoever, at least the drama makes this place interesting. I wonder if they actually have any debates over there, or if they just sit circle-jerking and agreeing with the majority viewpoint on any given matter.

If you're reading this, "Blue Daze" you're more than welcome to go forth and multiply.

If this is true then I wonder why City are doing this - signing a past-it player for mega wages. No way they could have known he'd be so good for them before they signed him, so why offer such numbers? Just to stick it in our faces? FFP is a joke.

I so wish we had a case with the FFP against City, I'm sure us, Arsenal and Utd would team up to report City and hope they either drop points or a big fine for their way to cheat the system. If we did it I bet we would get a fine.

He's still playing up to that internet 'hard man' / 'true' fan routine, his arguments in that thread are paper thin btw and irrelevant too. Still can't believe he actually asked Fulham Broadway to meet him for a fight, the guy has issues.

I think this quote of his sums up the quality of his argument: 'Drogba played against us, something Lamps actually hasn't done yet.'