Frank Lampard

DavidEU

How about he respects the fans like Ash and Didier did and move to a different league and not to a direct rival.

Yeah know what you mean. All I can liken it to is youre sacked by one bird, so you let her catch you fucking her best mate a week later.

Beat City next month and win the league I don't think people will talk about it much in years to come. On the other hand with them still in the CL we could still play City up to 5 times this season with an FA Cup replay. That could test the bond.

However, what was he supposed to say when refused another contract ? "Ok then I'll hang up my boots" No Chelsea suits fucked up and people should vent their anger at the board.

I still believe Mourinho that we offered him a contract which he didn't want as he "wanted to start fresh in the USA MSL".

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/417909/Frank-Lampard-Man-City-uproar

In other words, how to destroy your image and some kinds of relationship in just a few months...

Never knew he was such a self centred cunt who only looks out for himself until now. He has no integrity whatsoever. Theres no going back from here as he will never be received by NYFC management and fans that he has pissed off and he has already burnt his bridges (No pun intended) at chelsea. so he will essentially retire at city

As Chelsea fans reacted rather angrily to news that Frank Lampard would spend the rest of the season with Manchester City, it has been revealed that he is not on loan at all.

It may seem to be a footballing case of splitting hairs given that New York City are owned by the same people who own Manchester City, but according to Sports Illustrated’s Grant Wahl a source from NYCFC told him that the player is not on loan with Manchester City and if you look at the statement put out by City (Manchester, not New York) you will see that they do not actually mention the word ‘loan’.

Wahl tweeted:

While Manchester City said

Manchester City can confirm that it has extended Frank Lampard’s contract up to the end of Manchester City’s season, enabling his continued participation in both domestic and European campaigns.

3 points versus Chelsea (difference)
2 points against Leceister
2 points against Sunderland today

So that are 7 points he's gained them, at least.

Thank you Cunt Lampard for giving this nice present to us at the start of the new year.

Even if we didn't offer him a contract extension, that's no justification for his actions.

True 100% He signed for NYCFC not MCFC but hey this is City and W****er Manuel Pellegrini we're talking about. And we've got Phil Dowd as a ref today and he hates us.

3 points versus Chelsea (difference)

2 points against Leceister

2 points against Sunderland today

So that are 7 points he's gained them, at least.

Thank you Cunt Lampard for giving this nice present to us at the start of the new year.

He also scored against Southampton and Hull to kill them off. Those teams may well have got something out of the game otherwise.

I'm not neccessarily advocating booing him but I will be bitterly disappointed if our fans give him a standing ovation when we face City at the bridge. standing ovation are reserved for honorable legends and former players.

Groupthink/peer pressure will come into it unfortunately. Like that guy on Arsenal Fan TV with the Arsenal official headphones, hat, coat, fa cup medal around his neck, who won't say a bad word, in order to be perceived as a 'true' fan.