DavidEU
Followers 2

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s actually worse than I thought.. Drogba wrote ‘Blue Till I die’ on the dressing room white board and left the country, Ashley Cole rejected Liverpool and left the country. Frank Lampard, the man

He looks like a muppet now. Not winning anything at City while tarnishing his status over here and making New York fans angry. Well that was some decision Frankie.

Genuinely can't believe people are defending him going to our direct rivals for the league. He's going there to train? Yeah because he can't run in America right.

Posted Images

Scored his last goal for us a year ago today against Stoke

That was when Salah last scored for us too. :P

(he also had 2 assists on that day)

That was when Salah last scored for us too. :P

(he also had 2 assists on that day)

nah it took a slight deflection if I remember rightly. Not gonna count it in my books :P

nah it took a slight deflection if I remember rightly. Not gonna count it in my books :P

It was going in!

(and correction, he only had 1 assist).

It was going in!

He didnt get a assist in that game, Matic assisted Salahs goal and Salah assisted Willians goal.

He didnt get a assist in that game, Matic assisted Salahs goal and Salah assisted Willians goal.

Was actually talking about Salah there, not Lampard.

It was going in!

I don't care if it was going in Jason! For all we know it could have dipped and swerved before ending up going over the bar (as most shots do with Mo)

I don't care if it was going in Jason! For all we know it could have dipped and swerved before ending up going over the bar (as most shots do with Mo)

You're such a cruel fella, Harry.

Can i confirm , Did he just refuse to sign the contract which was offered and was it similar to what John Terry recently signed.

I Also wonder how much a influence his Mrs had in his decision to do what he did.

Lamps was one of my all time favourite Chelsea players. The decision to go to Man City on loan from NY City cannot be forgotten easily. But in time I will welcome him back. Alot of time..

He missed out on another title.

• Like 1

Lamps was one of my all time favourite Chelsea players. The decision to go to Man City on loan from NY City cannot be forgotten easily. But in time I will welcome him back. Alot of time..

He missed out on another title.

At his age i reckon the money factor is more important than trophies. It was obviously the reason why he decided to leave Stamford Bridge. It's sad to see a legend leaving us just for the sake of more money but it's nothing strange or new most do this in the twilight of they're career.