Frank Lampard

DavidEU

I need to be careful what I say because If I mention the word J***s it will get deleted again, what's the latin word for it?, maybe Frank will know. :rolleyes:

But yes, there is no good reason for him joining City, some people live by morals or at least have some form of code they live by.. their values etc. I thought he was in the same mould as John Terry, i.e.. he had an affinity with the club and would make post-chels career moves with that in mind. Actions speak louder than words however, I don't care what he said in his press interviews because words have little weight. Speaking of words though, he not only said he wouldn't "join another english club", he also said he would refuse to play against us. He knew exactly what he was getting himself into when he joined a club owned by City that didn't exist yet, he's not a hostage.

When the AVB incident died down, we all had the Men In Black neuralizer treatment and flashed it away; Frank is a wolf in John Terry clothing.

Saint Term-X.

I don't understand how anyone can be mad at Lampard? He did his job, he did not celebrate his goal, most of the Chelsea players immediately went to him to congratulate him after the match.

If Chelsea didn't want him to score for other teams, they should have given him a new contract. It's not his fault.

I will still wear my Lampard top. I haven't burnt it. I love what the fella did for Chelsea, always will. He joined another team and scored against Chelsea...it happens, but you've got to accept these things and move on. The amount of vitriol in this thread by nearly everyone is upsetting. The amount of stick some users are receiving is a little out of hand too. There isn't much respect of dignity in this thread for anyone. Shame that some of you are treating Lamps like a monster and others are treating other users like dirt. Can't say TC is a compassionate place at the moment. It's a shame too, I wonder what type of repuation this place is garnering on other websites. I often think they sit back and laugh at the chaos.

I genuinely can't believe some of the stuff I'm reading in this topic. You can all go call him Judas, and remember him for one sour moment for the rest of your lives.

I'm off to watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJPRLoGFCbo

Followed by his Munich penalties. And then probably 209 other great goals he scored that contributed to 13 beautiful trophies and moments that, as Chelsea fans, 13 years ago we could only dream of.

Is, was, and probably always will be the greatest player, goalscorer and contributor to Chelsea Football Club ever.

I mentioned this in the post match thread and I am going to put it here as well now since this was locked at the time.

I have changed my opinion on the Lamps situation. When it all happened I was upset and angry.

Watching him after his goal, he just got up and walked away. He looked gutted. After the game he barely acknowledged the City fans and went straight to the Chelsea fans. It looked as if he was going to burst into tears. In 3 post match interviews of his I have seen of his, he always referred to City as 'City' or 'this club', he never used the words 'us' or 'we'. I don't think he feels any affiliation with them at all. He is a Chelsea boy at heart and always will be.

And as for people who say he shouldn't have scored? He is a professional footballer! His job is to do the best for Manchester City. That's why they pay his wages! He is not going to gather the ball, turn around and hoof it clear is he!

He may have taken two points off us yesterday but after all the points he won for us over the years, all the championships, cups and memories. I'll forgive him for it

Post of the month.

I take you didn't read my post on the last page huh?

Stop the insults right now, people have their opinions and this thread is trying to get back on track and you calling people 'Cunts' is not acceptable.

You can have a warning for this because there has been enough posted in here for people to get the point in here.

This is a note to everyone again, from myself and the staff. We won't hesitate now, warnings will be issued.

No because i don't post on Talk Chelsea,i used to ages before load of cunts arrived and around 6 years before you did.Even if i did see it i would post the same,could care less about the warning ban me if it would please you.

I will stand with what i say,and how this once great forum went to the shitter i will never fucking know.

Every ''supporter'' that calls Lampard a Judas,traitor or anything similar to that is a fucking ungrateful plastic cunt.

Should probably fuck off and support some other club.

Yes, because the Chelsea fans who love the much so much and who love Frank himself so much that they couldn't help but get upset and cry when they saw him scoring against his team are all plastic cunts, right?

I just love when people try to tell other fans how they should feel about something...

No because i don't post on Talk Chelsea,i used to ages before load of cunts arrived and around 6 years before you did.Even if i did see it i would post the same,could care less about the warning ban me if it would please you.

I'm sure that can be arranged for you sir.

Both opinions should be allowed to freely speak, some people feel Frank has really let down Chelsea by his actions and some people don't.

They are. It isn't the staff's fault the people criticising Frank - which they are entitled to do - are generally getting on the defensive and are resorting to insults. That being said both "factions" have done the same.

Yes, because the Chelsea fans who love the much so much and who love Frank himself so much that they couldn't help but get upset and cry when they saw him scoring against his team are all plastic cunts, right?

I just love when people try to tell other fans how they should feel about something...

What can i say mate i am abusive,i also feel insulted that people say Lampard is a cunt and a Judas i don't see any of those getting warnings?