Frank Lampard

DavidEU

Because you said 'is' not 'will' you stupid attention whore.

It doesn't really matter about the wording.

If you want the freedom to throw insults at me like that, maybe it's best you demote yourself to a regular member. I'll be sending a PM to Jim shortly, been on here since 2009.. and you're not mod material.

If you want the freedom to throw insults at me like that, maybe it's best you demote yourself to a regular member. I'll be sending a PM to Jim shortly, been on here since 2009.. and you're not mod material.

I feel sorry for the people in your life.

Chill out.

You know exactly what you're saying, you know exactly why you're saying it and you know exactly the response you're trying to get....and you got it.

Fact is you've slung insults at a man many of us here either love or have a great affinity with and you've given him dog's abuse. You moan about loyalty yet the vast majority are still loyal to Frank and what he did here, so you can't call him things like 'judas' without expecting some shit back....but to then go crying to mummy (sorry Jim) is fucking pathetic.

You've got off lightly based on all the shit you've posted and you know it. Man up, take it on the chin and move on.

If you want the freedom me and Henrique have, don't become a staff member.

I very rarely get personal on here (and I could, considering the amount of info you guys share on your personal lives). It never gets personal, it never gets deeper than the argument.

At least he is wearing blue still... Could be worse...

:/

The 5 or whatever sub appearances he has for city will not imo change any of the 200 + goals he has scored for us and the sheer amount of trophys he has won with us. It's not ideal in the slighest and it sucks to see. But lets not pretend that Frank doesn't still care about the club. He is 36 and is trying to keep fit and get all the time he can at the top. He went to New York at least partly because he wants to play and then the opportunity arose to play a few more months in the league he loves whilst keeping fit.

The butterfly effect... Lampard joining NYC, then getting loaned out to Citeh, TC having a breakdown, insults being thrown around, children hearing them and crying, flooding areas in Bosnia, people dying etc. Hope this was worth it, Frankie.

This is such a non-point its unbelievable. Mata is nowhere near Lampard when it comes to legendary status. I wouldnt even call Mata a Chelsea legend.

You didnt get the point i fear. Let me make it clear for you.

Some people were religously AGAINST selling Mata BUT are OK with Lampard going to City. This is what's wrong. Being against selling a good player but are ok with a legend joining our rivals.