Frank Lampard

DavidEU

As much as I don't think we should give him an extension I think that we will. The club does some stupid shit I don't think we would have let our greatest ever player just bow out like that today and that's the end of him

I think the way he's been used since Matic arrived is fine. Earlier in the season he was overworked because van Ginkel got injured

also, JT Lampard Cole shouldn't leave at the same time. should be gradual. maybe Cole's leaving this summer, so JT and Lamps atleast 1 more year

it won't happen .. his future will be outside football ..or at least outside management , Frank isnt as clever as people make out .. BUT he isnt

FUCKING STUPID

Frank is the smartest footballer, much smarter than the whole Chelsea´s outfit together. He has been in a class by himself, always been to me.

It almost brings tears to my eyes to see him go. I hope, he hangs his shoes, enjoys life & becomes a spokesman for Chelsea on some fucking TV in England. He has a lot to say about football, I feel.

I think the way he's been used since Matic arrived is fine. Earlier in the season he was overworked because van Ginkel got injured

also, JT Lampard Cole shouldn't leave at the same time. should be gradual. maybe Cole's leaving this summer, so JT and Lamps atleast 1 more year

if and when we get a new CM, lamps will be redundant. we will have matic, mr. X, rambo (since jose seems to have a lot of trust in him). if mvg has a good year, lamps will be the 5th choice CM and rightly so. dont think he should be taken for that role. some one like mceachran/chalobah would be better.

Putting sentiment aside for the sake of Chelsea's continued quest for glory.i think the time has come to move on from Frank. I would retire if i was him but if he doesn't feel ready to hang up his boots yet,he could perhaps squeeze another year or two in a league that is slower paced. He may have a couple of good games left in him but not enough to pay him for a season.

I think JT has to stay as he showed this year he still has plenty of good games in him. I would also keep Ashley for one more year but think that's more 50/50 than Frank and John.

Jaime Carragher can't say more than 3 words without saying Errrrrmm as it seems with all scummy scousers and the way he pronounces winger,Wing-ga...i'm sure Gary Neville (who i like in his current role) would prefer to have Frank by his side.