Frank Lampard

DavidEU

He still has a role to play, he should sign a 1 year extension.

Personally I'd rather he stayed too. Matic, a new midfielder, Van Ginkel, Lamps and Chalobah would be enough for me next year probably and that means shifting on Ramires, Mikel and Luiz.

Thought he was very good yesterday and didn't stop running all game.

dont think he will sign a new contract. he is intelligent enough to know what he can or cant do. he is intelligent enough to know that in a mid of matic, rambo, mvg, luiz/new DM, his playing time is going to be very little.

Dont think Lamps is going to reject any offers especially if his current contract is offered as an extension for another year.

He still has space in the team if we don't sign another CM or let Luiz go.

Dont think Lamps is going to reject any offers especially if his current contract is offered as an extension for another year.

He still has space in the team if we don't sign another CM or let Luiz go.

even if we dont buy a new CM, our CM/DM options will be something like

matic, ramires, mvg, luiz, lamps.

he will be 5th choice. i fully expect mvg to play a major part next season. and before someone says it, no i am not replacing a goalscoring machine of a legend lamps with mvg but a lamps who has barely been a goal scoring threat playing in a 2 man pivot.

if luiz/rambo is sold and someone like rakitic/vidal/witsel is bought, then his playing time is next to nothing.

the only situation where i see him having a part to play is if we sell luiz/rambo and dont buy a CM which will be suicide if not stupid.

so rather than keeping lamps as a 5th choice, i would very much like someone like josh/chalobah or even romeu being given a chance (lets say baker and rlc are atleast a year away).

he has been a great servant to the club. a true legend but i feel it is the right time to move on.

even if we dont buy a new CM, our CM/DM options will be something like

matic, ramires, mvg, luiz, lamps.

he will be 5th choice. i fully expect mvg to play a major part next season. and before someone says it, no i am not replacing a goalscoring machine of a legend lamps with mvg but a lamps who has barely been a goal scoring threat playing in a 2 man pivot.

if luiz/rambo is sold and someone like rakitic/vidal/witsel is bought, then his playing time is next to nothing.

the only situation where i see him having a part to play is if we sell luiz/rambo and dont buy a CM which will be suicide if not stupid.

so rather than keeping lamps as a 5th choice, i would very much like someone like josh/chalobah or even romeu being given a chance (lets say baker and rlc are atleast a year away).

he has been a great servant to the club. a true legend but i feel it is the right time to move on.

Matic, New Midfielder, Van Ginkel, Lamps, Chalobah is a perfect mix for me.

Flog Mikel, Luiz and Ramires.

Matic, New Midfielder, Van Ginkel, Lamps, Chalobah is a perfect mix for me.

Flog Mikel, Luiz and Ramires.

mikel is out of question. if he is still here at the start of 2014-15 season, i ll be shocked.

but i dont think selling both luiz and rambo is a good idea. rambo has been dire in the past months since matic has come on, but his versatility is important specially for big games.

whats worse is, IF matic gets injured for a couple of months, this team would really lack physicality as well as the destroyer in the midfield.

mikel is out of question. if he is still here at the start of 2014-15 season, i ll be shocked.

but i dont think selling both luiz and rambo is a good idea. rambo has been dire in the past months since matic has come on, but his versatility is important specially for big games.

whats worse is, IF matic gets injured for a couple of months, this team would really lack physicality as well as the destroyer in the midfield.

I don't think his versatility is needed anymore if Willian and Salah can do a job on the wings like they did against Liverpool. I'd rather we looked to have quality midfielders who can play a ball rather than an athlete who has an inconsistent touch. Plus the guys received about 4 suspensions in the last 12 months.

If Matic gets injured we're in trouble if Ramires is our backup.

I don't think his versatility is needed anymore if Willian and Salah can do a job on the wings like they did against Liverpool. I'd rather we looked to have quality midfielders who can play a ball rather than an athlete who has an inconsistent touch. Plus the guys received about 4 suspensions in the last 12 months.

If Matic gets injured we're in trouble if Ramires is our backup.

its better to have ramires/luiz as a back up to an injured matic (someone who also is said to have stamina issues) rather than play a pivot of mvg-lamps? chalobah-lamps? there is one thing to have players who are technically apt on the ball and another thing to become arsenal and lose all your fiesty, hardworking players. rambo/luiz get the job done. there is a reason they have been a part of almost all our big games. a team like chelsea will always require a couple of players who can do the dirty work and these guys are very capable in that.

ChelsTransferGossip ‏@ChelsTransfer
Terry has been offered half his current £150,000 a week while Lampard hopes staying may lead to a coaching role eventually. #CFC (Mirror)

ChelsTransferGossip ‏@ChelsTransfer

Chelsea have offered one-year deals on lower money to John Terry, Frank Lampard and Ashley Cole. #CFC (Mirror)

One honestly question: the team needed to win, then in the 2nd Mourinho decided Luiz was more usable to help the team to score a goal than Lampard. Can he really help the team next season?

Would love to see Lampard in a player/assistant manager role next season.

it won't happen .. his future will be outside football ..or at least outside management , Frank isnt as clever as people make out .. BUT he isnt

FUCKING STUPID