DavidEU
Followers 2

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s actually worse than I thought.. Drogba wrote ‘Blue Till I die’ on the dressing room white board and left the country, Ashley Cole rejected Liverpool and left the country. Frank Lampard, the man

He looks like a muppet now. Not winning anything at City while tarnishing his status over here and making New York fans angry. Well that was some decision Frankie.

Genuinely can't believe people are defending him going to our direct rivals for the league. He's going there to train? Yeah because he can't run in America right.

Posted Images

That´s why it would be better to hang in Chelsea´s cabinet.

In all other sports, the cream of the crop is honored. Why not at Chelsea?

Probably because it's not an iconic number per se. For example, I don't see us giving anyone Zola's "25" any time soon or upon him leaving, Terry's "26" because they're not your usual 1-20.. You can kind of excuse those.

1-11 especially is difficult, for marketing purposes among others.

Probably because it's not an iconic number per se. For example, I don't see us giving anyone Zola's "25" any time soon or upon him leaving, Terry's "26" because they're not your usual 1-20.. You can kind of excuse those.

1-11 especially is difficult, for marketing purposes among others.

Come on now. Today´s numbers are not from 1-11 plus. Players wear whatever they want. French players prefer 69, I read. Lol.

• Like 1

Come on now. Today´s numbers are not from 1-11 plus. Players wear whatever they want. French players prefer 69, I read. Lol.

Players still have a preference though. I remember in the lead up to Mata signing for us Benayoun gave up the 10 shirt to give to Mata. Hazard's already professed his wanting of number 10 too. I read Neymar wanted it for Brazil from Oscar..

The very reason I started supporting Chelsea in the first place.What a player and what a man,Dont have words to describe what I am feeling right now :cry: .Thanks for everything Lamps and you'll always be in my heart!

• Like 4

It's only fair to say it's your worst day as a football fan when your all time favourite player leaves your favourite team... A role model for me when I was a kid and without a doubt the greatest player ever to wear the blue shirt. It's a great pleasure to have him in a central place in the Chelsea legacy. I will be painful seeing him playing him for another team, but I'm sure his blue heart will lead him back home once he's ready to hang up the boots.

Goodbye, Super Frankie Lampard!

• Like 1

This fucked up my day. Frank deserves to be here next year when we lift the EPL title, no doubt about it.

As for some, he was, the main reason i fell in love with this club and started developing an emotional connection to Chelsea FC.

He may not have a been a key player anymore, but it sure did feel good to have him in the squad. I dont usually get caught up in the whole Legend, leader, captain rhetoric, but their is not a footballer man who fits that criteria like Frank Lampard. Almost brought to tears man, what a guy.

Thank You and Good Luck :cry:

• Like 4