Frank Lampard

DavidEU

One of Lampard's better performances in recent times and think that was partly owed to the fact that he had Mikel and Ramires helping him out to do the dirty work in midfield and also likely to be because it's West Ham. He always turn up against them.

Farcical. Another dagger to the back of an attacking player while Lampard's status is unscathed despite being completely atrocious throughout the season. Even Hodgson knows he can't do it any more, why can't Mourinho grow a pair and do the right thing.

We might win today, and Frank might even score, but that won't mask his overall inefficiency and acute lack of mobility.

lampard_2551779b.jpgarticle-2314347-19775E97000005DC-179_63451749.jpg

lampard_2551779b.jpgarticle-2314347-19775E97000005DC-179_63451749.jpg

How old are you, 12?

I stand by what I said and say, for once Lampard was out of the pivot and we had a balanced team. That was my whole point. Yesterday he played in a position where his deficiencies are less detrimental to us.

One game does not change the calamity we've had to endure of him playing alongside Ramires in front of the back 4.

QUALITY . The goals the energy ,the stamina he unlocked West Ham, our back four and the holder had it easy yesterday it was all about unlocking West Ham and goals win matches ,man of the match by a dist him and Oscar ripped West Ham apart . Jose was correct, teams have been sitting against us Newcastle and West Brom sat ,we could not unlock them , trying to walk the ball in you defend deep against Lampard and he will shoot and score . Lamps can play the holding role with his eyes closed but is he ready for that yet when he still has the most important ability in fottball ,PUTTING THE BALL IN THE NET. The new contract will not be long now............................

QUALITY . The goals the energy ,the stamina he unlocked West Ham, our back four and the holder had it easy yesterday it was all about unlocking West Ham and goals win matches ,man of the match by a dist him and Oscar ripped West Ham apart . Jose was correct, teams have been sitting against us Newcastle and West Brom sat ,we could not unlock them , trying to walk the ball in you defend deep against Lampard and he will shoot and score . Lamps can play the holding role with his eyes closed but is he ready for that yet when he still has the most important ability in fottball ,PUTTING THE BALL IN THE NET. The new contract will not be long now............................

no sorry. he is a dire holding midfielder. still one of the best in the attacking 3rd though. playing him in a 2 in front of the defence is just poor

Lets not try to get carry away too much guys, we played 4-3-3 yesterday and he was essentially playing as a CAM like he used to for the last 10 years, making runs and score. He essentially did nothing defensively since Mikel was always there to do it, Oscar as well on occasion. Basically now we need to keep playing 4-3-3 or benched him permanently or playing Mikel as the other CDM all the time.

I think Jose will probably stick with 4-3-3 which might mean more chance for Kevin, but Mata will definitely continues to suffer, our wingers as well since now Hazard is undroppable as LW, only really RW left for Schurrle, Willian, Ramires. CM will be occupied by Lampard, Oscar and probably from now on Mikel most of the time.

He essentially did nothing defensively since Mikel was always there to do it, Oscar as well on occasion.

Hey. Lampard led the midfield in tackles and was constantly putting pressure on the West Ham players....so, um what are you talking about? Did you watch the match?

Stats !! :D:D:D

Only sideways passes seem to count . I think Jose has realised that goals are the most important stats not sideways passes and we were not scoring enough of them away from home . Against West Ham we did and we opened up a very defensive team,Lampard was central to this in his play AND HIS GOALS. He controlled the game and Jose will now realise he must be allowed to play as he always has .

Stats !! :D:D:D

Only sideways passes seem to count . I think Jose has realised that goals are the most important stats not sideways passes and we were not scoring enough of them away from home . Against West Ham we did and we opened up a very defensive team,Lampard was central to this in his play AND HIS GOALS. He controlled the game and Jose will now realise he must be allowed to play as he always has .

Uhhm. I'm pretty certain Oscar won us the game. It was his hard work that won the penalty for Frank, and his goal that essentially sealed the game off.

Frank was definitely one of the better players out there but you're overstating and exaggerating on how well he performed.

Uhhm. I'm pretty certain Oscar won us the game. It was his hard work that won the penalty for Frank, and his goal that essentially sealed the game off.

Frank was definitely one of the better players out there but you're overstating and exaggerating on how well he performed.

That's all he does.

Real hard one for you guys to swallow choulou is scared to post :D:D:D:D:D .

The new contract will be announced soon ,watch this space ..................................... :readthemessage::readthemessage::readthemessage:

So many footballers get wasted too early and I truly feel Frank has at least another season in him. He is such a wonderful player, his goals yesterday were just a glimpse of his brilliance. He is also a great asset to the younger players and in the dressing room.

FRANK MUST STAY!!! :getin: