Frank Lampard

DavidEU

Had a horrible game unfortunately :(.

How many times was he ahead of Oscar or our furthest forward player? He actually provided nothing, and was a liability defensively as well with some crucial incomplete passes.

He deserves to be dropped as of right now.

How many times was he ahead of Oscar or our furthest forward player? He actually provided nothing, and was a liability defensively as well with some crucial incomplete passes.

He shackles every other player in the game. Atrocious performances week in week out. Mourinho should wake the fuck up and smell the coffee, grow some balls and keep him on the bench until his contract run out, for us, Chelsea FC's sake.

Horrible game?! What were you watching? He helped us to keep West Brom at bay with his passing. Didn't you see? We had 69% possession...! :rolleyes:

23 minutes into the second half....you won't find a single Chelsea supporter who thinks any less of him, his career or his legacy.

More like 15 or so games into the season. I'm looking at the bigger picture here mate, and if you were honest with yourself for once, you'd admit Lampard shouldn't be starting games for us at this level. He's finished.

More like 15 or so games into the season. I'm looking at the bigger picture here mate, and if you were honest with yourself for once, you'd admit Lampard shouldn't be starting games for us at this level. He's finished.

No, it was 23 minutes into this match that you decided to gleefully carry on with the same agenda you've had for a while.

I'm honest by the way - I'll say when he doesn't have good games and I'll also look for reasons why that might be the case. Like I said, you won't find a single Chelsea supporter who agrees with you.

No, it was 23 minutes into this match that you decided to gleefully carry on with the same agenda you've had for a while.

I'm honest by the way - I'll say when he doesn't have good games and I'll also look for reasons why that might be the case. Like I said, you won't find a single Chelsea supporter who agrees with you.

Not being honest with yourself again.

Being perfectly honest with myself there and I think you're in no fucking position to tell me otherwise considering.

When push comes to shove that still means fuck all over the assumption you made of me being the only one who wants Lampard out of the starting 11. The worst blind is the one who doesn't want to see.

When push comes to shove that still means fuck all over the assumption you made of me being the only one who wants Lampard out of the starting 11. The worst blind is the one who doesn't want to see.

It's not an assumption. I don't know any Chelsea supporter who sees him the way you do.

But then I don't know many who start slagging off our players on the internet 20 minutes into the second half.

Frank is not a holding midfielder, yet Jose plays him alongside of Ramires. Frank gets most of his passes wrong. I see gapping passageways when receiving attacks & Frank is still on. Has Frank been scoring as last year ? No, he has not.

Mata was the one who opened defenses, but he is not playing. Jose´s project is the reason, I assume.

I want to remember the Frank Lampard of 2004-10, but I'm afraid that it will be tarnished with the Frank Lampard of 2011-13/14.

I was watching the highlights of the 7-0 over Stoke in 2010, and I had almost forgotten how good he was! Jose really needs to do him, and the team, a favor and stop playing him in the pivot.

I want to remember the Frank Lampard of 2004-10, but I'm afraid that it will be tarnished with the Frank Lampard of 2011-13/14.

I was watching the highlights of the 7-0 over Stoke in 2010, and I had almost forgotten how good he was! Jose really needs to do him, and the team, a favor and stop playing him in the pivot.

Couldn't resist:

Most of the goals through Drogba's sheer athleticism...was the best option for dealing with PL defenses.

if you and choulou werent so Mikel obsessed you might get more credit ...FFS change the record ..I had much more time before Choulou started his one man crusade

and now you are his disciple