Zola kinda blue
Followers 1

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some of you maybe bored with these stories but here goes anyway because it's topic relevant. It was my boys birthday as you saw above in the link. I went to the game on Friday evening and whilst he di

Cool story here.....On Saturday he posted a pic of him with Boro striker coach Craig Hignett. I commented and said "Isn't it about time you started following me big Ken" a few moment later he did repl

I was on my staff night out last night and when I was coming back from the bar I bumped into him :blue scalf: He was with two of his family, so after i had spoke with my friends I went and played him

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2384585/Liverpool-hoping-bring-Chelsea-defender-Kenneth-Omeruo-loan.html

Most likely bullshit because their's no quotes, but if Liverpool do loan in any of our young players, will that finally be an admission of their reduced status?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2384585/Liverpool-hoping-bring-Chelsea-defender-Kenneth-Omeruo-loan.html

Most likely bullshit because their's no quotes, but if Liverpool do loan in any of our young players, will that finally be an admission of their reduced status?

I would not be surpised if that's actually happening.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Are we really going to let this guy rot in our U21s? He's one of the hottest prospects in Africa and we couldn't get him a loan?

Hasn't he just had a shoulder operation? When he has recovered I'd expect him to go out on loan.

Hasn't he just had a shoulder operation? When he has recovered I'd expect him to go out on loan.

Dunno. Last I heard he opted against the operation to join the team in the US tour, but he couldn't get a Visa. Don't know if he did the surgery or not.

• 1 month later...

Omeruo's adviser: “Kenneth has impressed Jose at training and it is looking very good for him now since his surgery for a shoulder problem”

Omeruo's adviser: “Jose has taken special interest him. He wants to give him a chance but first Kenneth must regain full match fitness.”

• Like 3

Omeruo's adviser: “Kenneth has impressed Jose at training and it is looking very good for him now since his surgery for a shoulder problem”

Omeruo's adviser: “Jose has taken special interest him. He wants to give him a chance but first Kenneth must regain full match fitness.”

Here's a pic of him in training:

rQc1yZo.jpg

Looks like a really athletic and powerful player. He has played at RB in Holland and can play CB so he's versatile. Relly looking forward to seeing him play for the first team.

• Like 1

Starts for the U21s tonight. Hope he gets back to full fitness by the end of the year and secures a good PL loan as soon as the window opens.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...