Kenneth Omeruo

Zola kinda blue

• 4 weeks later...

Was shit today for Boro although they won 1-0. i don't see him becoming a chelsea player when he can't even be a regular in a championship side

He wasn't shit, he wasn't great, but he wasn't shit. Karanka has rotated him and Ayala over the last few weeks and and has been in and out of the side.

Was shit today for Boro although they won 1-0. i don't see him becoming a chelsea player when he can't even be a regular in a championship side

Rubbish. He got run ragged by Gray in the opening 20 mins then was completely formidable. Won everything in the air and was a big reason why Middlesbrough kept a clean sheet today.

More top stuff from this bloke towards my little lad at the weekend. My lad scored 4 and assisted 3, later on that night my lad posted a picture on Instagram, about an hour later got a private message off Kenneth saying "I'm very happy for you, keep being the best"

:blue scalf:

He seems like such a nice guy! How did you start becoming friends with him? Do you have connections with Boro?

He seems like such a nice guy! How did you start becoming friends with him? Do you have connections with Boro?

I live in Middlesbrough mate. As soon as I knew he was coming to Boro I started following his progress closely with my little lad. We started going to games to watch him and Bamford. I took some photos of him warming up etc and he took time out with my lad to sign his Chelsea shirt in the first game we went too. I then started tagging him in photos on Instagram, a few days later my little lad scored a goal in a big cup quarter final and revealed a shirt underneath saying "Team Omeruo" I then sent him the photo and he instantly replied saying "I'm very pleased about this, tell him from me well done" He then started following me and my lad on Instagram, which for my little lad is amazing, he's completely amazed that a pro footballer from Chelsea and Boro is following him. I then bumped into him in the local ten pin bowling alley whilst he was playing pool with his cousins/brothers, he immediately asked how my lad was, he then got us tickets for the game v Nottingham Forest at the Riverside on Boxing Day which he also got us access to the players lounge too.

We recently went to watch them train because he invited us along to watch, the same day he posted a picture of the three of us on his own Instagram page thanking us for the gifts we bought him as a thank you for the tickets he got us. If you look on his page the picture is on there.

Quite incredible the interest he has shown in my lad. We are now very good friends with all his brothers and cousins and are meeting up on Saturday at the Charlton game.

I live in Middlesbrough mate. As soon as I knew he was coming to Boro I started following his progress closely with my little lad. We started going to games to watch him and Bamford. I took some photos of him warming up etc and he took time out with my lad to sign his Chelsea shirt in the first game we went too. I then started tagging him in photos on Instagram, a few days later my little lad scored a goal in a big cup quarter final and revealed a shirt underneath saying "Team Omeruo" I then sent him the photo and he instantly replied saying "I'm very pleased about this, tell him from me well done" He then started following me and my lad on Instagram, which for my little lad is amazing, he's completely amazed that a pro footballer from Chelsea and Boro is following him. I then bumped into him in the local ten pin bowling alley whilst he was playing pool with his cousins/brothers, he immediately asked how my lad was, he then got us tickets for the game v Nottingham Forest at the Riverside on Boxing Day which he also got us access to the players lounge too.

We recently went to watch them train because he invited us along to watch, the same day he posted a picture of the three of us on his own Instagram page thanking us for the gifts we bought him as a thank you for the tickets he got us. If you look on his page the picture is on there.

Quite incredible the interest he has shown in my lad. We are now very good friends with all his brothers and cousins and are meeting up on Saturday at the Charlton game.

Wow! Omeruo really seems a great person. Details like these are what make a player and football much bigger.

A player with this metality, with a total absence of egocentrism, and which, despite the normal salary of a player, he has his feet on the ground.

I trust in him. Also I trust in Karanka, and gradually Omeruo will be important for Middlesbrough and in the future for us.

Great guy. Football is beautiful for this kind of things. I'm happy for your son.

Regards.

Wow very cool. I would not imagine a pro footballer being so down to earth like him, that is really great to see.

Glad that your boy is enjoying it! And thanks for updating on the Boro loanees.

How is Kalas fitting in btw?

Wow! Omeruo really seems a great person. Details like these are what make a player and football much bigger.

A player with this metality, with a total absence of egocentrism, and which, despite the normal salary of a player, he has his feet on the ground.

I trust in him. Also I trust in Karanka, and gradually Omeruo will be important for Middlesbrough and in the future for us.

Great guy. Football is beautiful for this kind of things. I'm happy for your son.

Regards.

Thanks fella.

Wow very cool. I would not imagine a pro footballer being so down to earth like him, that is really great to see.

Glad that your boy is enjoying it! And thanks for updating on the Boro loanees.

How is Kalas fitting in btw?

He started in his first game and played RB alongside Ayala, Gibson and George Friend, and did well. He's picked up a slight knock which is why he didn't feature against Brentford on Saturday and Fredricks stepped in for him. Bit early yet but the signs are promising and he will be fine.

Best scenario for afew Chelsea players would be Boro get promoted and they stay another season with them on loan in the prem ,and it will to a certain extent determine where they go after that season how they do. ie be sold or promoted to the 1st team!

Best scenario for afew Chelsea players would be Boro get promoted and they stay another season with them on loan in the prem ,and it will to a certain extent determine where they go after that season how they do. ie be sold or promoted to the 1st team!

Not possible I think. I haven't read the rules but it has been widely reported that no Premier League club may make more than one loan signing from another Premier League club. If Boro are promoted this year, then they could take no more than one Chelsea player on loan during 2015/16.

A few weeks ago I was at a Boro game with my lad and he came over for a chat and said to my lad "Next time I start at home you can have my shirt" I took my lad yesterday and we went with his mate from his football team and all sat together. We met up with Ken's brothers and cousins before the game and had a chat about all things football. In the build up to the game Ken waved to us and gave my lad a thumbs up. After the game finished we went down towards the tunnel and waited for him coming off the pitch. After clapping to the fans he came over, took his shirt off and handed it to my lad :getin:

Incredible of him to do this, he said "I told you I would" He then gave my lad a massive high five and a cuddle. We waited behind to say thanks and spoke again with his brother and cousin who have promised us they are coming to watch my lad play football in the coming weeks with Ken. Just an incredible day with a top, top guy.

2crkj9s.jpg

1epge0.jpg

Your lad found a proper professional to follow. A proper role model for the kid.