Kenneth Omeruo

Zola kinda blue

I was on my staff night out last night and when I was coming back from the bar I bumped into him :blue scalf:

He was with two of his family, so after i had spoke with my friends I went and played him at pool. Had a great chat with him, he is enjoying time at Boro just had an injury a few weeks back that knocked him back a bit, but nothing serious.

Just as I was leaving he came over and has got me tickets for the boxing day game v Nottingham Forest :D What a top guy.

Football fwends

I was on my staff night out last night and when I was coming back from the bar I bumped into him :blue scalf:

He was with two of his family, so after i had spoke with my friends I went and played him at pool. Had a great chat with him, he is enjoying time at Boro just had an injury a few weeks back that knocked him back a bit, but nothing serious.

Just as I was leaving he came over and has got me tickets for the boxing day game v Nottingham Forest :D What a top guy.

Juan I guess you are Ken's CFC confidant ;) Make sure you take him out once

Went to the game and he got myself and my lad tickets for the players lounge too. We chilled out before the game in there and also shared a table with his cousins too. We went to our seats and we were sat next to his cousin which was nice, had a good chat with him and also shared stories about CFC. At FT we went back in the players lounge for a drink, his cousins came in for a bite to eat and we chatted a bit more about the days PL results before Ken messaged one of them saying he was downstairs and ready to go......They took us down, as we came down the stairs he embraced my lad giving him the biggest cuddle whilst saying "hey hey my friend"

Brilliant day, me and the boy had a brilliant time and all thanks to Ken.

Went to the game and he got myself and my lad tickets for the players lounge too. We chilled out before the game in there and also shared a table with his cousins too. We went to our seats and we were sat next to his cousin which was nice, had a good chat with him and also shared stories about CFC. At FT we went back in the players lounge for a drink, his cousins came in for a bite to eat and we chatted a bit more about the days PL results before Ken messaged one of them saying he was downstairs and ready to go......They took us down, as we came down the stairs he embraced my lad giving him the biggest cuddle whilst saying "hey hey my friend"

Brilliant day, me and the boy had a brilliant time and all thanks to Ken.

good story there - How did Ken look? I just checked the line-ups & it showed that he played the full 90. Also saw that Bamfordinho started too. 'Boro is starting to become the 2nd #CFC team. Blackman was available too right?

good story there - How did Ken look? I just checked the line-ups & it showed that he played the full 90. Also saw that Bamfordinho started too. 'Boro is starting to become the 2nd #CFC team. Blackman was available too right?

Ken was solid, but Forest came with a plan to sit deep, so he just basically played as a single CB, he just mopped up stuff and dealt with everything he needed too. Bamford was alright but started on the right of a front 3 between with Kike and Adomah. He played on the right and did look dangerous in parts.......Very good for both lads who played.

Ken was solid, but Forest came with a plan to sit deep, so he just basically played as a single CB, he just mopped up stuff and dealt with everything he needed too. Bamford was alright but started on the right of a front 3 between with Kike and Adomah. He played on the right and did look dangerous in parts.......Very good for both lads who played.

Dude seriously you should contact CFC & see if you can get a gig as a team scout reporting on the 'boro loanees :Goober:

Well I appreciate the CFC/'Boro loan report there. It's good to know what we have Blues at the Riverside keeping an eye out. Cheers!!!

Ha ha thanks I hope you and your family have had a great Xmas, best wishes!!

just a bit of an update this.....

On boxing day after the game he offered me and my lad a lift but I couldn't because I was visiting my mum in hospital who was in critical care. The day after Boxing Day I got a PM from him on Instagram just saying "Mark, how is your mum" Thought this was a touch of class considering he doesn't even know her, but very thoughtful of him.

just a bit of an update this.....

On boxing day after the game he offered me and my lad a lift but I couldn't because I was visiting my mum in hospital who was in critical care. The day after Boxing Day I got a PM from him on Instagram just saying "Mark, how is your mum" Thought this was a touch of class considering he doesn't even know her, but very thoughtful of him.

what a nice person. you've met him quite a few times?

Another brilliant day. Went to Hurworth and met him there and gave him his Xmas present off myself and the lad, we then went and stood and watched the lads train. Had a chat with Bamford which was good not surrounded by mad crowds. Great watching them being put through their paces in both finishing and defending drills. Ken was fucking awesome again, big hugs for my lad and big high fives for me when we saw each other. I will post some pictures later, but a great day.