Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Cesar Azpilicueta

Marvin123
Followers 1

• Replies 971
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn what takes so long for a 10mill signing!! i mean honestly, what is so complicated bout this

probably our staff want from him to run marathon on OI and then he will pas medical test...

damn what takes so long for a 10mill signing!! i mean honestly, what is so complicated bout this

Look on the bright side, though it is vital to get a RB and a ST, at least we have gotten the big players in already. ;)

No way he will play against wigan already.Even if we get everything about the transfer finished before, new players seldem make their full debut in a competitive and so dicey match.

No way he will play against wigan already.Even if we get everything about the transfer finished before, new players seldem make their full debut in a competitive and so dicey match.

If we buy him beforehand I guess he will. Remember when we bought Torres February 1st midnight IIRC then he made his debut against Liverpool 4 days after with only 2-3 days of settling in. You have a point in the fact that we went on to lose that game though

If we buy him beforehand I guess he will. Remember when we bought Torres February 1st midnight IIRC then he made his debut against Liverpool 4 days after with only 2-3 days of settling in. You have a point in the fact that we went on to lose that game though

not Torres fault.

not Torres fault.

True, the team didnt turn up that day altogether. Funny how it was a Chelsea boy who scored the goal that day