Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton
Followers 11

1 minute ago, communicate said:

It looks like we are not going to make any signing.

What makes you think that?

1 minute ago, communicate said:

A new great wb will complete this transfer window

No, it won't.

• Replies 27.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BREAKING NEWS: Liverpool and Dortmund have reached an agreement over the transfer of Reus. They've agreed it's never going to happen. [emoji23]

It reminds me the day when we signed Hector and Djilobodji on the same day.

"BREAKING: Gonzalo Higuian fails medical at Arsenal due to asthma because of the dust coming from the Trophy Cabinet"

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, manpe said:

What makes you think that?

No, it won't.

It has been very quiet market and our season starts next week. It is difficult to get a really good player at the end of the period.

I think adding one really good wb is enough. I don't like too many transfer in one go unless we were really bad the previous season, it will disrupt team chemistry. 

7 minutes ago, communicate said:

It has been very quiet market and our season starts next week. It is difficult to get a really good player at the end of the period.

I think adding one really good wb is enough. I don't like too many transfer in one go unless we were really bad the previous season, it will disrupt team chemistry. 

Didn't we get Luiz like, right at the end of last season?

Just now, BlueStorm1003 said:

Didn't we get Luiz like, right at the end of last season?

That was an exception. It is rare for a big club to let their player go during deadline day but maybe they don't consider luiz a crucial part of their plan plus it was a good business for psg. 30 m for 29 years old cb.

14 minutes ago, communicate said:

Quiet market? Three big signings have been made, that's more than most teams in the PL apart from City. Of course there's a few outgoings too, but overall it's been far from a quiet window.

Then there's also the club being linked for the likes of Renato Sanches, Ross Barkley, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Alex Sandro, Antonio Candreva, Fernando Llorente, Ryan Bertrand and lots of other players.

Still more than a month left to sign players. Before Morata I was kind of pessimistic too because without the striker signing there was a huge problem, but now that's settled and we see the club linked for many more players than couple weeks ago and I think something is really happening behind the scenes. I have no doubt we'll see 2-3 new incomings before the end of the window, who those will be is still very much in the open.

• Like 1
Just now, communicate said:

That was an exception. It is rare for a big club to let their player go during deadline day but maybe they don't consider luiz a crucial part of their plan plus it was a good business for psg. 30 m for 29 years old cb.

Anyway, the point is, it's not over until it is officially over. I do not believe for once that we are done buying players.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, BlueStorm1003 said:

Anyway, the point is, it's not over until it is officially over. I do not believe for once that we are done buying players.

Of course we are not. Whoever claims to believe otherwise is just purposefully being negative in an attempt to cleverly criticize the board. I am willing to bet with anybody who thinks we won't be making any more signings, just need to find an online betting platform and agree the price. @communicate what do you think, if I find a place where we can conveniently bet, would you be willing to throw in a symbolic amount like 10€ or so?

3 minutes ago, Mufassir08 said:

Just Candreva or OX in place of Moses and we're set.

Candreva is so frustrating, and take it from an Inter Milan fan. You wouldn't want him at CFC

Courtios

Dave.         Luiz.         Rudigar.       Sandro

Kante.    Bakayoko 

R.Sanches/Pedro.  Cesc.         Hazard

Morata

Just now, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Candreva is so frustrating, and take it from an Inter Milan fan. You wouldn't want him at CFC

He hugely impressed me during the Euros... He seemed like a player with a brilliant workrate and excellent technique.

1 hour ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

What are people's thoughts on this potential team? And (Maybe) have Alex Oxlade as RWB instead of Moses? 

Thoughts? 

An upgrade on Moses and I'd love the look of this team. 

• Like 2

Not sure fabregas can play in such an advanced position. he plays better as a deep-lying mid so he can hit long balls control tempo.

Closer to the opponent's goal, he will be tight marked often and does not have the movement, power, or athleticism to counter it. Just my 2 cents.

• Like 1

Rudgier is not starting. At least not anytime soon. 

Fabregas is not starting, period, because that makes no sense for the formation that has been a proven winner and has been deployed for the first two games thus far.

Personally think Hazard is wasted when not played wide or in a front three to overlap a striker.

People need to stop trying to get creative and realize we've replaced three players this summer and each of their positions will remain the same. 

Costa ▶️ Morata

Matic ▶️ Bakayoko

Terry ▶️ Rudgier

Also...

Zouma ▶️ Christensen

1 hour ago, GQman2121 said:

Rudgier is not starting. At least not anytime soon. 

And also not on the left !!! If he will play it would be on the RCB or The RWB position !!! on the left he will be even worse than our new "captain" !!!

And also not on the left !!! If he will play it would be on the RCB or The RWB position !!! on the left he will be even worse than our new "captain" !!!
Why do you think that? He played on the left and he has said he prefers being left of the 3.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, manpe said:

Why do you think that? He played on the left and he has said he prefers being left of the 3.

When he said that ???

Simply of the reason that his strong foot is the right one and not the left !!! The same as ''captain" Gary !!! I like him as player but i personally prefer him as the RCB not LCB !!! No more inverted CB please !!! And I think that Antonio thinks the same. No way that Cesar will play as much as last season.  It doesn't matter how fantstic and exceptional he was, this season will be completely different from the last one IMHO !!!

When he said that ???

Simply of the reason that his strong foot is the right one and not the left !!! The same as ''captain" Gary !!! I like him as player but i personally prefer him as the RCB not LCB !!! No more inverted CB please !!! And I think that Antonio thinks the same. No way that Cesar will play as much as last season.  It doesn't matter how fantstic and exceptional he was, this season will be completely different from the last one IMHO !!!

I heard him say it on The Sczezny Show. It was this May.

• Jas locked this topic
  • Jas unlocked this topic
  • Jas locked and unlocked this topic