Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton
Followers 11

9 hours ago, The Skipper said:

Guy's the next big talent from Brazil - could be a bargain in years. 

"Could be" being the key phrase. Real are crazy.

• Replies 28.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BREAKING NEWS: Liverpool and Dortmund have reached an agreement over the transfer of Reus. They've agreed it's never going to happen. [emoji23]

It reminds me the day when we signed Hector and Djilobodji on the same day.

David Moyes is that ugly bloke at the nightclub who gets to 2am and just tries chatting up every girl. Take a hint dude - no-one likes you.

Posted Images

will chelsea play with arsenal with pedro bats willian? 

hazard injured and diego costa gone 

Play 4-5-1 or 5-4-1 formation and play all defenders and midfielders and 1 striker Michy BatsMan.

13 hours ago, Bernard N Y Burgesson said:

Everton sign 2 in one day. Mancity and AFC B sign 2 within a month. Chelsea and Man Utd sign 1 within 2 months. Spurs and Arsenal sign 0 since everything began.(unless they have and i don't know of) (not talking about academy signings cause chelsea have signed about 3 so far)

Hasn't Arsenal signed Kolasinac?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, the wes said:

Our youth teams are going to be extra dominate after this summer, my goodness they are loading up.

Lacazette to Arsenal good as done. 

I really do not expect Chelsea to sign marquee players like Sandro or even sign Van Dijk. 

After the 15/16 and last years summer, I have drastically lowered my expectations and looking at some gloryhunting tools melting on Twitter like carefreedaily, that might have been a good thing to do.  

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

According to Chilean media, Alexis Sanchez has decided to stay at Arsenal and will earn 10m€ per year

lacazette ,Ozil ,Sanchez 

we are fucked ?

I'd choose for my rivals as Laca Ozil Sanchez

Alexis, Bernardo, Bruyne, David Silva, Gabriel would be a suicide squad

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

According to Chilean media, Alexis Sanchez has decided to stay at Arsenal and will earn 10m€ per year

lacazette ,Ozil ,Sanchez 

we are fucked ?

Wtf? If that's true, I don't get it, how can Arsenal pull that off after having a catastrophe of a season? Okay we kept all our stars after that horrible season, but with us you don't get the feeling that we'll stay there. With Arsenal, on the other hand, you do. No CL football, even if there were their track record would presume another humiliation early in knockout stages (if they got there). No chance of winning the league, maybe a lucky domestic cup that has no pull on foreign players at all. How?

1 minute ago, manpe said:

Wtf? If that's true, I don't get it, how can Arsenal pull that off after having a catastrophe of a season? Okay we kept all our stars after that horrible season, but with us you don't get the feeling that we'll stay there. With Arsenal, on the other hand, you do. No CL football, even if there were their track record would presume another humiliation early in knockout stages (if they got there). No chance of winning the league, maybe a lucky domestic cup that has no pull on foreign players at all. How?

They are still a very big club, in a very big city, that pay very big wages. I would be shocked if Alexis signs a new deal, same with Ozil. Laca is a good player but he has just been beating up on a weaker french league. They will be dangerous going forward like they always are but no reason to worry. We signed Kante after finishing 10th, these things can happen to big clubs but the allure of a club doesnt fade after one bad year.

1 minute ago, akgw13 said:

that pay very big wages.

Aren't they known for being cheap though? City, Bayern, even we could offer him bigger wages. I could somewhat understand him staying for his last season, but to renew his contract in that dead-end club? I would be shocked too.

3 minutes ago, manpe said:

Aren't they known for being cheap though? City, Bayern, even we could offer him bigger wages. I could somewhat understand him staying for his last season, but to renew his contract in that dead-end club? I would be shocked too.

City and us are a different level of wage paying yes, Bayern i think are stricter than we know. Being cheap in the PL is a relative term compared to the rest of europe. I think Alexis will play out the year then move on to greener pastures of his choosing. If i were him I would go to Bayern on a free, as he ages his body will begin to deteriorate and they would be able to extend his career with rotation while remaining dominant in the bundesliga and CL

19 minutes ago, Antonio8 said:

the best buy (until now) is conte to stay 

For how long when we have an incompetent board that can't close any top deals? 

• Jase locked this topic
  • Jase unlocked this topic
  • Jase locked and unlocked this topic