Hamilton
Followers 11

• Replies 28.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BREAKING NEWS: Liverpool and Dortmund have reached an agreement over the transfer of Reus. They've agreed it's never going to happen. [emoji23]

It reminds me the day when we signed Hector and Djilobodji on the same day.

David Moyes is that ugly bloke at the nightclub who gets to 2am and just tries chatting up every girl. Take a hint dude - no-one likes you.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, AOIRO said:

Krychowiak can play CB very well !

If Conte use 5back , we need 1DM and 2CB.

Kante ,Koulibaly , Krychowiak is best buying .

Fuck me mate, you change your "best buying" every 3 days.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Melanicus said:

Fuck me mate, you change your "best buying" every 3 days.

4231 → CAM DM CB Pianic Kante Koulibaly

442→ ST DM CB   Morata Kante Koulibaly

532→ DM CB×2 Kante Krychowiak Coulibaly

Nothing chage

Now Pianic go to juve , I want Tiago most .

Lukaku James Stones are very expensive , I dont want .

• Like 2
On 10/06/2016 at 4:45 AM, OhForAGreavsie said:

If you offered me both players for free, I'd take the Spaniard. Ten years from now, when you think back and realise that old OhForAGreavsie was right after all, you can send me a pint of Ruddles County and I'll drink your health.

Of course, if I turn out to be wrong, you won't find me for dust.

Thank god it's not up to you :D

A lot will depend on what system Conte plans to use. I think he will have a couple in his head and want players flexible and versatile enough to use a couple of different ones.

Centre back, centre mid and striker is the absolute minimum we need though.

• Like 1

We can't go spending 200 million on players, so we have to think smarter on the areas which are more of a priority. I think a CB, CM and a striker. However, I would put faith in young Traore up top. 

In defense especially Conte seems to have a plan F which is good.

Someone said something the other day about last summer which made me wonder, did Jose go to the board and said he wanted Pogba and Stones and offered no back up plans? Wouldn't rule it out.

Conte's dream seems to be getting Bonnuci here, but is fully prepared for the (let's be honest) probability he says no, so has formed back up plans, hence the links with Koulibaly, Rudiger and Manolas.

1 hour ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

Minimum: CB, LB, CM, ST.
What we should sign to be champions: CB x2, LB, CM x2 ST 

Koulibaly, Christensen loan return, Darmain, Kante, Radja, Morata??

• Like 2
48 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Koulibaly, Christensen loan return, Darmain, Kante, Radja, Morata??

That would be ideal if we manage to get them. We would be challenging for the title and at least 1 cup.
I believe Conte knows too well there's no possibility of Bonucci coming here, anyone who thinks otherwise is simply deluded, he might have had a few words with him but he knows Bonucci won't move.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, It's too big said:

We can't go spending 200 million on players, so we have to think smarter on the areas which are more of a priority. I think a CB, CM and a striker. However, I would put faith in young Traore up top. 

I dont think Costa will be here next season, so 2 new strikers is a must tbh.  Abraham will go on loan, Traore 2nd or 3rd choice, Bamford is just not cut out for this level.  Solanke isn't either

realistcally talking i feel like if we do keep costa we will most likely go out for the hunt to buy 1 more striker, and i feel like our LB postion isnt to bad if we have azpi and baba... it just all depends on conte and the formation he is going to use because if he sticks to a 3 backline, ivanovic as great as he has been needs to step down or move on, so a RB is super important, and i hope he can utilise our youngsters im super excited about kenedy great back up for hazard at the moment on that left side, but with people saying we need a CB, maybe but realtistically do we get one ? not to sure as we already have terry cahill and zouma, this is if we stick to a back 3 this means all 3 a practically fighting for 1 postion, and if ivanovic stays  this means 4 CB....i think our squad is good, we had the same squad for past couple seasons and weve done good, i just think we should at least get 1 striker i think anouther midfielder is a must, we lacked that last season, fabregas paired with matic only worked for so long, they both need to play amazing for them to be paired together. just like everyone i too hope for nainggolan would be great engine in the midfield for us

• Jase locked this topic
  • Jase unlocked this topic
  • Jase locked and unlocked this topic