Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton
Followers 11

If Tibo goes we should get in Forster to replace him 

we do need to be realistic in who we will go for this summer because we got no European football to offer and whos to says we can get it the following season. 

• Replies 26.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BREAKING NEWS: Liverpool and Dortmund have reached an agreement over the transfer of Reus. They've agreed it's never going to happen. [emoji23]

It reminds me the day when we signed Hector and Djilobodji on the same day.

"BREAKING: Gonzalo Higuian fails medical at Arsenal due to asthma because of the dust coming from the Trophy Cabinet"

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Apparently Bayern Munich are close to signing him for €38M.

Probably means Goetze is all but destined to leave, most likely to Liverpool. 

I guess that means we might not get Naianngolan? 

Don't think Roma will sell Pjanic and him in the same window. 

Any how what a let down. We should have gone for him. 

Loic Remy, Nemanja Matic and John Terry are the three players most likely to leave Stamford Bridge this summer, according to Betway.

On 5/4/2016 at 2:23 PM, Billy. said:

we do need to be realistic in who we will go for this summer because we got no European football to offer and whos to says we can get it the following season. 

Italian media says that Conte wants Handanovic. http://www.football-italia.net/83831/contes-chelsea-call-handanovic

2 hours ago, 11Drogba said:

Italian media says that Conte wants Handanovic. http://www.football-italia.net/83831/contes-chelsea-call-handanovic

Is he any gd that keeper ??? In 2014, the Daily Mail listed him as one of the ten best goalkeepers in the world. He is nicknamed Batman (Batmanović in combination with his surname) due to his acrobatic saves

On 04/05/2016 at 0:23 PM, Billy. said:

On 04/05/2016 at 0:23 PM, Billy. said:

I would take forster xavi thinks highly of him in Barcelona they call him the great wall 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2478986/Barcelona-Xavi-wants-Celtic-Forster-world-class-goalkeeper-Nou-Camp.html

3 minutes ago, the wes said:

Is he any gd that keeper ??? He's a free agent in the summer ???

I think he is solid. I've seen him making impressive saves but I don't watch Inter every week so I can't make any comparisons.

• Like 1

We're gonna be all-over this i can imagine. Always easier when a player submits a request, and it's clear he doesn't care about UCL over everything because he wasn't trusted in those games. He wants to play matches, and has disclosed his displeasure of sitting on the bench before. Hopefully none of the other big teams are in for him. 

• Like 2
On 4 May 2016 at 10:31 PM, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Apparently Bayern Munich are close to signing him for €38M.

Probably means Goetze is all but destined to leave, most likely to Liverpool. 

Think Gotze will go back to Dortmund.

Unsure why would they sign Pjanic though they already have exceptional MF depth with players like Thiago, Alonso, Martinez, Vidal, Rode, Kimmich, Fabian Venko and also Gianluca Gaudino on loan at St. Gallen and Pierre Hojbjerg on loan at Schalke, who are both very promising. Also Lahm and Alaba who can operate there, I doubt losing Gotze won't really be a major issue where they will need to sign a direct replacement.

With Ancelotti going there to take over after Pep I can see Alonso and Vidal being nailed on starts for them in midfield. Maybe even Martinez over Alonso but I think at Real, Carlo seen him as a nailed on starter due to his ability to start attacks from deep.

If Bayern were to sign Pjanic I would say that surely one of those big names for them in midfield (one from Thiago, Martinez or Vidal) would be available for sale. 

On 5/9/2016 at 3:46 AM, OneMoSalah said:

Think Gotze will go back to Dortmund.

Unsure why would they sign Pjanic though they already have exceptional MF depth with players like Thiago, Alonso, Martinez, Vidal, Rode, Kimmich, Fabian Venko and also Gianluca Gaudino on loan at St. Gallen and Pierre Hojbjerg on loan at Schalke, who are both very promising. Also Lahm and Alaba who can operate there, I doubt losing Gotze won't really be a major issue where they will need to sign a direct replacement.

With Ancelotti going there to take over after Pep I can see Alonso and Vidal being nailed on starts for them in midfield. Maybe even Martinez over Alonso but I think at Real, Carlo seen him as a nailed on starter due to his ability to start attacks from deep.

If Bayern were to sign Pjanic I would say that surely one of those big names for them in midfield (one from Thiago, Martinez or Vidal) would be available for sale. 

Bayern Munich have signed Benfica midfielder Renato Sanches

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/10276448/renato-sanches-to-join-bayern-munich-from-benfica

• Like 1
  • Jas locked this topic
  • Jas unlocked this topic
  • Jas locked and unlocked this topic