Hamilton
Followers 11

• Replies 26.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BREAKING NEWS: Liverpool and Dortmund have reached an agreement over the transfer of Reus. They've agreed it's never going to happen. [emoji23]

It reminds me the day when we signed Hector and Djilobodji on the same day.

"BREAKING: Gonzalo Higuian fails medical at Arsenal due to asthma because of the dust coming from the Trophy Cabinet"

Posted Images

BBC are reporting that United have agreed a fee with Ajax for Daley Blind. So thats £147m down the pan including 4 left sided players.

147m?

From the reports i've seen: Shaw (30m) + Rojo (20m) + Di Maria (60m) + Blind (14m) = 124 million

Over £200m spent since Ferguson left and they've made only one signing that I'd truly be worried about in Di Maria.

Word is Blind will be their DM. Far cry from Vidal, that.

Give us £200m to spend and we'd be world beaters. Their squad still looks pretty average with the exception of their attack.

Daniel Agger from Liverpool to Bröndby is a real strange one...he is still easily good enough to play in any of the bigger leagues. Guess he only wanted to go back to his former club and didn't care for the money,credit to him then.

The beauty of football is that no team is perfect or unbeatable.

Off course, and i think we could turn out to be a better team than Bayern this season, but what i mean is that squad-wise they really have one of the best i ever seen and the best in the world right now.

I see that some people that saw my post straightly think i dont like our squad or think we should be better, so its really not the case (a look at few of my posts would tell you that). I wouldnt change our squad. As a football fan im impressed by what Bayern did this summer, bringing Alonso, Benatia and Lewandowski for a squad whos already full of quality. Not everything as to do with Chelsea.

Daniel Agger from Liverpool to Bröndby is a real strange one...he is still easily good enough to play in any of the bigger leagues. Guess he only wanted to go back to his former club and didn't care for the money,credit to him then.

10521367_10152753166840628_5780557275573

• Like 1

Alex Song to West Ham on loan is done according to some reports... very nice signing. And QPR got Lassana Diara.

WHM, QPR, Sunderland and more clubs are really serious this summer, bringing some good players from all around of europe. I like it, makes the league better. All thanks for the TV money i guess.

Blind would be a good signing for United. Versatile, has experience under his belt, but still presumably has his best years ahead of him. Fits perfectly in a 3-5-2 as a wing-back or defensive midfielder if they keep persisting with it. Wasn't too expensive. The best signing United have made so far in terms of quality, need and price. Will probably be a key figure along with Di Maria.

Unconfirmed reports that Alex Song will be presented as a West Ham player before kick off at 3.

Edit: yep, its true. Good signing for WHU this.

BwSpMz9IgAApPC1.png

Surprised Man-United didn't try to add him on loan...they could use another presence in midfield

• Jas locked this topic
  • Jas unlocked this topic
  • Jas locked and unlocked this topic