Hamilton
Followers 12

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BREAKING NEWS: Liverpool and Dortmund have reached an agreement over the transfer of Reus. They've agreed it's never going to happen. [emoji23]

It reminds me the day when we signed Hector and Djilobodji on the same day.

"BREAKING: Gonzalo Higuian fails medical at Arsenal due to asthma because of the dust coming from the Trophy Cabinet"

Posted Images

Draxler will definitely stay at Schalke this summer according to their manager Horst Heldt. So another brush-off for Wenger.

Well, they can always pay his £60mi buy-out clause... :Goober:

Yes, I do. I´d like to see: Chelsea, Citeh, Spurs & Liverpool fighting for the top four.

We all have dreams, I might add.

Do you act strange for a reason?

In fact, don't answer that!

Everyone, myself included, has been taking the piss out of Arsenal so far, but I'm kinda weary of them on deadline day. If they lose tomorrow I have a feeling Wenger will go out and throw ridiculous money around to get the fans back on his side. Would suck if they panic bought some top class players.

You do know that today is transfer deadline day don't you?

Yes your american but the time Arsenal play Spurs the deadline day will be closed before the game.

You do know that today is transfer deadline day don't you?

Yes your american but the time Arsenal play Spurs the deadline day will be closed before the game.

Can't be on a weekend, so was moved to Monday.

Sky Sports sources understand Tiago Ilori and Mamadou Sakho are having medicals and discussing personal terms with Liverpool. Fees have been agreed with Sporting Lisbon and Paris St Germain respectively, and both deals are expected to be completed before the transfer window closes.

wow, 2 CBs? for what? I think Agger is clearly 1st choice. so skrtel will leave the club.

Yeah, there are rumours that hes moving to Napoli.

• Jase locked this topic
  • Jase unlocked this topic
  • Jase locked and unlocked this topic