Hamilton
Followers 11

dembele - paulinho

lamela - erikson - chaidi

soldaldo

chaidi - sandro

lennon - sirgudson - townsend

defoe

Im i the only one worried about spurs squad potential, its looking scary. Surely arsenal have no chance of top four

Just to clarify Chadli is a winger/second striker...not a CM/DM.

• Like 1
  • Replies 28.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BREAKING NEWS: Liverpool and Dortmund have reached an agreement over the transfer of Reus. They've agreed it's never going to happen. [emoji23]

It reminds me the day when we signed Hector and Djilobodji on the same day.

David Moyes is that ugly bloke at the nightclub who gets to 2am and just tries chatting up every girl. Take a hint dude - no-one likes you.

Posted Images

Honestly, our team is far more scarier. You shouldn't be worried at all. I'd only be worried if I was an Arsenal fan.

Yeh, exactly.

Ramires - Lampard

Willian - Mata - Hazard

Eto'o

Ramires - Mikel

KDB - Oscar - Schurrle

Torres/Lukaku

• Like 1

Ericksen is a Spurs player now.Our london rivals should seriously be considered as potential title contenders now.In my opinion,they have a better team than United and Arsenal.

It will depend on how Lamela and Eriksen will perform.

Especially Lamela.

They have good players but not many that can unlock things by their passing, runs, taking on players.

Honestly, our team is far more scarier. You shouldn't be worried at all. I'd only be worried if I was an Arsenal fan.

And if we could add De Rossi, it would be scarier as he's a proper defensive midfielder that can pick a pass, and insert in the line of defense when needed very well.

• Like 1

The Spurs went shopping. Bought good players.

Recently, I read an idiotic remark by Wenger. Too many changes = an unbalanced team.

As far as I know, it was not a problem with other teams.

To me, Spurs made one fine deal with Bale. Now, they are spending the money.

I hope, the Spurs will finish in top four.

You hope, the Spurs will finish in the top four???

I hope they burn in Hell!

• Like 4

You hope, the Spurs will finish in the top four???

I hope they burn in Hell!

Yes, I do. I´d like to see: Chelsea, Citeh, Spurs & Liverpool fighting for the top four.

We all have dreams, I might add.

Sky Sports sources understand Tiago Ilori and Mamadou Sakho are having medicals and discussing personal terms with Liverpool. Fees have been agreed with Sporting Lisbon and Paris St Germain respectively, and both deals are expected to be completed before the transfer window closes.

wow, 2 CBs? for what? I think Agger is clearly 1st choice. so skrtel will leave the club.

Everyone, myself included, has been taking the piss out of Arsenal so far, but I'm kinda weary of them on deadline day. If they lose tomorrow I have a feeling Wenger will go out and throw ridiculous money around to get the fans back on his side. Would suck if they panic bought some top class players.

Everyone, myself included, has been taking the piss out of Arsenal so far, but I'm kinda weary of them on deadline day. If they lose tomorrow I have a feeling Wenger will go out and throw ridiculous money around to get the fans back on his side. Would suck if they panic bought some top class players.

Which top-class player would want to join Arsenal? Signing with them is pretty much admitting that you don't really care about titles and trophies..

Which top-class player would want to join Arsenal? Signing with them is pretty much admitting that you don't really care about titles and trophies..

Think there may actually be something in the Real Madrid players they're after.

All will have reduced roles there now since Bale, Isco, and that young spanish midfielder were bought. Ozil and Di Maria could be nailed on starters at a huge CL club in Arsenal. If Wenger offered enough I could see it happening.

Think there may actually be something in the Real Madrid players they're after.

All will have reduced roles there now since Bale, Isco, and that young spanish midfielder were bought. Ozil and Di Maria could be nailed on starters at a huge CL club in Arsenal. If Wenger offered enough I could see it happening.

Ozil could join any team in the world, why would he pick Arsenal? Di Maria maybe. Plus when was the last time any Arsenal player got a contract worth more than £100k pw or there abouts.

• Jase locked this topic
  • Jase unlocked this topic
  • Jase locked and unlocked this topic