Hamilton
Followers 11

• Replies 28.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BREAKING NEWS: Liverpool and Dortmund have reached an agreement over the transfer of Reus. They've agreed it's never going to happen. [emoji23]

It reminds me the day when we signed Hector and Djilobodji on the same day.

David Moyes is that ugly bloke at the nightclub who gets to 2am and just tries chatting up every girl. Take a hint dude - no-one likes you.

Posted Images

Dzeko is definitely signing for Dortmund. He was seen in the city, and even tweeted out some pictures with Felix Sturm (boxer).

As a Bosnian, I'm glad he's finally going to a team that knows how to utilize him, and where the midfield will pass to him.

• Like 1

If De Bruyne joins Dortmund on a permanent deal and thus costs us the Schurrle deal I will buy his Dortmund top and burn it.

I'm slowly becoming less keen on Schurrle anyhow, but I don't want to end up with neither of them.

• Like 1

Chelsea blow as a 20m deal for Schurrle on verge of collapse.

KDB refuses to move to Leverkusen.

ginger little shit should go where he's told

ginger little shit should go where he's told

:lol: :lol:

In all honesty, a player of his quality should be in our squad, it's a joke the likes of Marin and Benayoun are ahead of him in the pecking order.

• Like 3

What the fuck? After being one of the best midfielders in the Bundesliga this year, I honestly think he should have a say in his future. I'm pretty sure he would be happy either returning to Chelsea or joining Dortmund on a permanent deal, but being used as a bargaining chip for the transfer of Andre Schürrle by being loaned out to Leverkusen would just be pointless from De Bruyne's point of view and I don't blame him if he doesn't wish to waste a year of his career by going there. Sure, Leverkusen are a quality team who are likely to participate in the Champions League next season but a year's loan there would just be a pointless stop gap and it would mean nothing for his career because he's already proven at that level.

Imagine yourself in De Bruyne's place. If you were already good enough to play regularly for the current Champions of Europe or alternatively be sold to the reigning champion of Germany and this year's Champions League finalist to replace their best playmaker, would you want to join a team like Bayer Leverkusen just because you were told? If your answer is no, then it's no point criticizing De Bruyne and if it's yes, then with all due respect sir you are an idiot.

i was joking....... the rant was unnecessary

• Like 1

Haah sell KDB! Where is the sense in us doing that?

Exactly, there isn't any!

If KDB is sold to Dortmund then it is clearly a move to persuade the purchasing of either Lewa, Reus or Hummels.

I can't see it happeneing at all, especially for the reported 12 million. So stop worryin

Dzeko is definitely signing for Dortmund. He was seen in the city, and even tweeted out some pictures with Felix Sturm (boxer).

As a Bosnian, I'm glad he's finally going to a team that knows how to utilize him, and where the midfield will pass to him.

How can you be so sure about it? I mean yes, there have been rumours about Lewandowski leaving in the summer but will Dortmund accept Dzekos high wages?

How can you be so sure about it? I mean yes, there have been rumours about Lewandowski leaving in the summer but will Dortmund accept Dzekos high wages?

True, its still not 100%, but its just my opinion based on everything that's been said and rumored. Too much smoke.

Dzeko will most likely take a pay cut.

i was joking....... the rant was unnecessary

Easy to save face by saying you were just joking when someone gets the better of you. :whistling:

:Goober:

If Kdb goes to Dortumund he has written all over him that he will be huge sucess.

If I was Kevin I would either want a role at Chelsea next season or just go to Dortmund if they wanted me.

Kdb is too good to keep going on loans and Dortmund is fantastic club. Especialy now with Gotze gone, Kdb could wear #10 and get straight into team. He has Buli experience already.

We will royaly fuck this if we let Kdb go. He is defo Gerrard potential. Not realy worlds best, but certainly top class potential.

• Like 2

If Kdb goes to Dortumund he has written all over him that he will be huge sucess.

If I was Kevin I would either want a role at Chelsea next season or just go to Dortmund if they wanted me.

Kdb is too good to keep going on loans and Dortmund is fantastic club. Especialy now with Gotze gone, Kdb could wear #10 and get straight into team. He has Buli experience already.

We will royaly fuck this if we let Kdb go. He is defo Gerrard potential. Not realy worlds best, but certainly top class potential.

Agreed!!

• Jase locked this topic
  • Jase unlocked this topic
  • Jase locked and unlocked this topic