Hamilton
Followers 11

• Replies 26.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BREAKING NEWS: Liverpool and Dortmund have reached an agreement over the transfer of Reus. They've agreed it's never going to happen. [emoji23]

It reminds me the day when we signed Hector and Djilobodji on the same day.

David Moyes is that ugly bloke at the nightclub who gets to 2am and just tries chatting up every girl. Take a hint dude - no-one likes you.

Posted Images

This happened before, because of "unfair play", did n't it ?
How is it possible that it should happen again ?
It's sabotage and we 're going to be in the second division by the time the ban ends.
Worst disaster since the 1977 relegation.

5 hours ago, mccg said:

Zouma-James-Tomori-Mount-Batman-Abraham just afew of the loan army we can fall back on if the shit really does hit the fan...

It's like being scrooged via ghosts of failed transfers past. 

Sob :(

• Like 2
10 hours ago, mccg said:

Chelsea transfer ban: The lessons the Blues can learn from Atletico Madrid's embargo

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/transfer-news/chelsea-transfer-ban-lessons-blues-15871016

Buy them but can't play them...cunning

We're doing that already...Emmerson, Batshuayi, Morata,  Zappacosta, Drinkwater :D:D The list is endless

• Like 2

Zidane not put off by Chelsea transfer ban

Zinedine Zidane is reportedly still keen on taking over at Chelsea, despite FIFA’s transfer ban.

Chelsea are appealing the ban, and could yet be able to make signings in the summer before a final decision is made - and if that does happen, the club will be prepared to spend £200m in the summer according to The Sun.

Zidane left Real Madrid at the end of last season, having won three Champions League titles in a row. And he is apparently still happy to take over at Stamford Bridge as long as he gets the opportunity to spend big in the summer.

Chelsea would reportedly target Mauro Icardi as a top priority, along with Isco, Alex Telles and Kalidou Koulibaly.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, mccg said:

Chelsea would reportedly target Mauro Icardi as a top priority, along with Isco, Alex Telles and Kalidou Koulibaly.

HAHAHA, typical name-drops. Not gonna get any of them but there will be plenty of "links", I'm sure of it. We're a mid-table team, those players would want to join clubs with ambitions and chances to win major trophies. We're gonna be hustling for domestic cups at best for years to come.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, manpe said:

HAHAHA, typical name-drops. Not gonna get any of them but there will be plenty of "links", I'm sure of it. We're a mid-table team, those players would want to join clubs with ambitions and chances to win major trophies. We're gonna be hustling for domestic cups at best for years to come.

money talks bullshit walks we will always be a more attractive location for players for afew obvious reasons , 3-3-1-10-1-5 last six years and currently 1 point off 4th i'd hardly call us a mid-table team ffs., joining who ?Liverpool(could b argued more , they have been mid-table)  ? man.utd ? Spurs ? Arsenal ? not much room at m.city ? because all barring m.city these teams seem to doing the same hustling!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, manpe said:

Icardi looks like someone who is going for most money possible and Vanda would love London. If we sign these 4 players we would be able to fight for the title and CL. Right back would be only weak link. 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Bild reporting Julian Brandt has 25m release clause. Bargain. Bayern I guess will take him. 

Bayern already has a massive overload at LW, especially if CHO signs.

• Like 2

On 2/24/2019 at 10:44 AM, NikkiCFC said:

Icardi looks like someone who is going for most money possible and Vanda would love London. If we sign these 4 players we would be able to fight for the title and CL. Right back would be only weak link. 

On 2/24/2019 at 8:58 AM, manpe said:

I'm always pesimistic where our board is concerned but they've shown they will still stump up for a high priced player now and then

This summer will be very important for us if we are serious about not only being contenders but to dominate.

Im for all those named but tho I would have donated my left dangley for KK at one time I dont think we would get our moneys worth out of the deal now.

But we do need to sort out our back 4. We dont only need ball players - we need some bite back there too.

• Like 2

Chelsea’s official Twitter account mercilessly trolled over transfer tweet

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2019/02/27/chelsea-twitter-account-trolled-over-transfers/

Whoever’s running Chelsea’s official Twitter account seems to have forgotten the club are most likely going to be slapped with a transfer ban this summer.

The Blues have been punished over their recruitment of some young players, though BBC Sporthave reported they are set to contest the decision, potentially buying them some time and an opportunity to sign players this summer.

Still, it looks a bit silly for Chelsea to be promoting transfer rumours and gossip involving their club at a time when it still remains to be seen if they will actually be making any this summer.

Here’s a collection of some tweets doing the rounds trolling Chelsea’s Twitter account for this rather embarrassing oversight, with their social media work almost as error-prone as their defending was at the Etihad Stadium recently…

Man City set sights on three signings, including €60m Chelsea transfer target

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2019/02/27/luka-jovic-man-city-chelsea-transfer-battle/

GRRRRR

all 3 are targets for us

2 are plat out CRUCIAL

Luka Jovic

Ben Chilwell (only other acceptable targets at LB for me besides him are Junior Firpo and Alex Telles, unless we are going to semi-break our 30yo and up no multiyear contracts and sign Alex Sandro, who turns 29 in middle of next year)

Tanguy Ndombele (would be a MONSTER combined with Kante on a deep 2 pivot)

IF Shitty get those 3 and also a WC CB (they need a new CB to replace Kompany/Otamendi)

Its fucking lights out next year

they would HAVE to be favourites to win not just the EPL but the CL as well:(

you are talking 2 or 3 deep at every position, all WC, or damn close to WC players