Hamilton
Followers 11

• Replies 26.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BREAKING NEWS: Liverpool and Dortmund have reached an agreement over the transfer of Reus. They've agreed it's never going to happen. [emoji23]

It reminds me the day when we signed Hector and Djilobodji on the same day.

What the fuck? After being one of the best midfielders in the Bundesliga this year, I honestly think he should have a say in his future. I'm pretty sure he would be happy either returning to Chelsea o

Posted Images

I am becoming more and more comfortable with RLC and Barkley battling for that AMC spot in our midfield. We also have Mason Mount ready to fight for that position next season... A lot of potential. Rather invest money in some firepower upfront

This was on the Sky Sports transgers page yet Ive searched all over Football London and their Twitter but see nothing

Chelsea are set to announce two more summer signings on Saturday, according to reports. (Football.London)

12 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

This was on the Sky Sports transgers page yet Ive searched all over Football London and their Twitter but see nothing

Chelsea are set to announce two more summer signings on Saturday, according to reports. (Football.London)

Skysports is bullshit....

13 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

They have become the new Daily Mail ... 

3 hours ago, Unionjack said:

What happen to Monday 😂😂😂

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Two signs

One - Bernard from Shakhtar for free transfer

Two - Reina from Milan for free transfer

• Like 1

Wouldn't it make sense to get Navas from RM seeing he will be out of a job and suppose would like to keep working in a top club?

Be more than 1/2 of Butlands price too.I would feel more comfortable with him.

We should have gotten Golovin and Vrsaljko both £27m .

SB - Azpi Vrsaljko Emerson 

CM - Jorginho Kante Golovin Cesc RLC

Alonso Zappacosta Bakayoko Barkley are all shit ...

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Wouldn't it make sense to get Navas from RM seeing he will be out of a job and suppose would like to keep working in a top club?

Be more than 1/2 of Butlands price too.I would feel more comfortable with him.

I can't find the link where I read it but it seems he wants to stay at Real no matter what

On 27.7.2018 at 5:33 PM, Unionjack said:

So much for that 

• Like 3

If we go back and look at all that has been said and done so far, and really dig down to a granular level, this window appears to come into sharper focus.

Early on, and confirmed by a shit tonne of sources, Roman said spending will be capped at £60m.

Sarri absolutely said that in order to come, we HAD to get Jorginho, or deal was off (and De Laurentiis had already agreed to let him go because Carlo Ancelotti said Allan, Zielinski, and Diawara were his preferred DMF/CMF options).

There is your £60m (well $57m but 3m is shit) spent.

Do NOT underestimate the difficult position Abramovich, as a full Russian national, is in with the UK government. He cannot even enter the country ATM. I follow politics even more than Chelsea, and it is an absolute shitstorm in terms of non linear warfare atm between the US/UK/NATO bloc versus Russia and its allies. The Skripal shit, etc etc has seriously hampered Roman's financials, plus (although it is rising now) the price of oil has devastated not just his net well, but all of Russia's. Their GDP has been cut in half over the last 2 years, and a huge amount of  Abramovich's wealth is tied up in petro-chemicals and oil production assets.

We have spent the bare minimum to get Sarri in the door (Conte had to go, as he personally pissed off Abramovich), and have not sales yet, so it simply is not a shock that we are not buying anything atm. Especially if these new sales rumours (to Jim Ratcliffe) are based on any reality.

IF we don't sell Courtois, we don't even need to buy a GK this year, despite the fact we will lose him on a free next summer (but if the club is sold, Roman doesn't give a fuck).

• Like 3

Resigned to us not making anymore signings. At this point it's too late to get a keeper at a similar level to Tibo so I think the club will make him stay and run his contract down. Too late for Hazard to go, hopefully. Suicidal to sell him now. Doesn't appear we'll sign a Hamsik type and will go with Barkley & Cesc there.

The only move at this point in time that seems possible is Willian to United. And that will come down to how desperate Mourinho gets. He sounded like he was in meltdown mode already last night. Hopefully he'll convince his board to swap Martial for Willian.

If that doesn't happen I think we're done with transfers. If so, this season will be turbulent.

• Like 2

We just need a striker for me, if we added a reliable goalscorer i'd be happy going into the season with what we have but I don't think we sign any striker unless Willian or Morata leaves. 

46 minutes ago, dreamcfc said:

We just need a striker for me, if we added a reliable goalscorer i'd be happy going into the season with what we have but I don't think we sign any striker unless Willian or Morata leaves. 

We'll never sort out all of the gaps and weaknesses in our squad this summer, but the striker situation for me is the most important thing now we've brought Jorginho.

I'd also be more than happy to see some of our younger players get chances this coming season. I'd be happy to see the likes of RLC, CHO, Ampadu and Abraham fill our squad out. I would trust these to suit Sarri's style far better than the likes of Cahill, Drinkwater and Bakayoko.