The Basketball Thread

Amblève.

Harden, Kyrie, Curry, Klay, Davis should be the core of kids from this team going forward to 2016 olympics... Everyone else I would drop moving forward.

DROSE is over... Chicago needs to trade Rose before his value drops.

Davis is going to be the best player in the league in a few years.

Curry looks like he can't guard anyone and is always in foul trouble.

Klay has been great however, he has really stepped up and is arguably the best player at the tournament.

Harden, Kyrie, Curry, Klay, Davis should be the core of kids from this team going forward to 2016 olympics... Everyone else I would drop moving forward.

DROSE is over... Chicago needs to trade Rose before his value drops.

Davis is going to be the best player in the league in a few years.

Interesting. What do u think they could acquire for D Rose?

Disagree with almost everything here.

Harden should be dropped, his defense is probably the worst I've ever seen from someone supposed to be a top tier player, worse than Melo.

Lol @ DRose, give him time he's been out 2 years, if you thought he could come back and be that 30-10 guy again you had false hopes.

You realize Durant will still be in the league in a few years, right?

And Blake Griffin!

• 1 month later...

Why does the eastern conference suck so much???

Lebron has had it way to easy in that conference..Literally, no competition for any Lebron based team.

This year will be much more competitive i think versus last year's duopoly of Indiana and Miami.

Now we have Cleveland, Post-Lebron Miami, Chicago, and up and comers such as Charlotte and Toronto.

This year will be much more competitive i think versus last year's duopoly of Indiana and Miami.

Now we have Cleveland, Post-Lebron Miami, Chicago, and up and comers such as Charlotte and Toronto.

Its cavs and chicago and thats it......

Miami is led by a kneeless dwayne wade, wizards are young and athletic but I dont see them going anywhere and both toronto and charlottle...........

Klay Thompson....

PPG:30

I should be a NBA scout...

Nah, anyone in the USA would know that klay would of been a beast offensively, while AD will take the role of best player sooner than later.....

LOL to the Clippers, barely beats okc without russ and kd, barely beats the lakers and lost to the kings... DOC Rivers is such a good coach....

Clippers are the nba version of Liverpool, midtable team with midtable coach..

Damn OKC have been the unluckiest team to begin the season, just sooo many fukin injuries. Just need to go .500 for the next 22ish games till RWB and KD come back and maybe then can go on some kind of run. Had a good win vs Denver on Sat., the defense will be key for this run of games.

My preseason pick for NBA Finals is Chicago vs Dallas.

I said it then and i'll say it again, i firmly believe that Pau Gasol was the most important Free Agent after LBJ. That front-court trio of Gibson/Gasol/Noah is solid, and a healthy D Rose propels them to the finals. As for the West, i dont think OKC can overcome the setbacks they've been dealt this season, (in know its early) but winning the West as a #6 seed (which is where i think they may end up) may be impossible in my book. I like Dallas as a team, (should have beaten the Spurs last year) and i think Rick Carlsile is a very underrated basketball coach.