• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good.

He's filling out one of these right now

What a gif.

Posted Images

LeBron is amazing but 1 on 1 against MJ or Kobe LeBron loses!

Especially because LeBron would mentally crash with the amount of trash talk they'd both do...

• Like 1

Lmao, you're talking as if The King is the weakest human being on earth and hasn't been dominating for years.

Anyway, everyone who has played basketball knows that height advantage (and physical attributes in general) is more important in 1-on-1's than anything else so it's not even up for debate who'd win.

• Like 1

Lebron isn't weak mentally. He just sucks in shooting..

You can't be weak mentally, when you go from NBA pinup boy to NBA number 1 most hated star. Lebron got it bad the past 3 years, so I wouldn't say he is mentally weak now...

• 4 weeks later...

Ahh nothing better than the beginning of the basketball season,, gonna be even more in-tune with season because im in a Fantasy basketball league 7 of my friends from school, winner gets $80 and i have every intention of getting that lmao.

Don't know who i predict to win it all nd such, but should be a very exciting league.

Eh, I wouldnt use back to back games as anything to judge by...

THE heat were down I think 20-0 and were leading in the second or third by 2 points....

Also, the lakers really need to trade gasol and maybe nash. THe starters are so slow, all the youngns in the NBA will walk right past them now....

(Good thing we got rid of Artest)

Also, I dont think either Oladipo nor Zeller will be good in the NBA

Klay Thompson was on fire. Lakers shooting was ice cold. Nash is aging drastically day by day. Farmer has been a nice surprise. Me thinks there are going to be lots of highs and lows this season with this Lakers squad.

Klay Thompson was on fire. Lakers shooting was ice cold. Nash is aging drastically day by day. Farmer has been a nice surprise. Me thinks there are going to be lots of highs and lows this season with this Lakers squad.

Lakers should of traded for Klay...

Klay thompson is prob second best shooter in the league...He would work perfectly with Kobe.