The Basketball Thread

Amblève.

I had money on the game going to OT if Parker's finger was just a fraction longer then it could have been a shot clock violation and would have allowed Lebron to drive to the hoop to take it to OT!!!

But it was well worth staying up for! what a great game!

I think Spurs will win it in 6 though.

Absolute blow out. We got to see Spurs basketball in game 1 and today we saw Heat at their best.

Spurs can't afford to lose game 3. From 4 TOs to 17... Main reason they lost tonight. Gave away the ball too easily and Heat are the best team in the NBA on the fast break so...

Lebron's block on Splitter was just filthy though.

Game 3 tonight,, i think it really comes down to turnovers for SA. That looks to be the most glaring stat from Game 1 to Game 2. However that's easier said than done, Miami have always had this extra gear which they always save for key games. Last year game Game 5 vs OKC, game 7 vs Indiana, Game 2 vs SA are a just a few that jump to mind. And if the role players (Mike Miller especially) continue hittin those shots, they could pull an upset and win game 3.

I fell soooooo fuckin happy for Tracy Mcgrady right now. Has come off the bench and got 2 asts already, want him to score. What a player he was when he was healthy, think everybody wanted to be T-Mac growing up (bar injuries).

In other news, Gary Neal & Danny Green....... :fainthv9: . Im honest, this shit only happens with the spurs, they were literally chucking up shots from half court and they still dropped. lmao.