Lucas Moura

JoulJoul

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We bid 30 million last week for him.. 35 million a few days ago :) After Neymar he is the best player in Brazil right now. The only club other than us who is interested in him is Inter, but to get Lucas they need to sell Sneijder, however they made an offer or Lucas but in installments, which Sao Paulo rejected.

I think you're over-estimating Piazon's importance when he was there. They aren't so bad that a Piazon loan would convince them to sell their best player.

Did he even play regularly there? He only played mainly for the national team, right?

Right. I remember reading something like that but wasn't sure lol. That's exactly why I get confused when people get so excited about him.

He was still in the youth team, and impressed there.

Was only a matter of time before he moved up to the first team, but Chelsea (and Juve) scouts spotted him and decided it made sense to sign him asap.

He was still in the youth team, and impressed there. Was only a matter of time before he moved up to the first team, but Chelsea (and Juve) scouts spotted him and decided it made sense to sign him asap.

I'm not saying that he isn't talented. But he hasn't proven anything at all yet. Not even in the Brazilian league. The way people talk about him..... it's mind boggling

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You