Lucas Moura

JoulJoul

I'm glad we never signed him for 30 million, huge risk of them flopping 30 mill is to much for a youngster, and he might if not of developed like he has now. But still I want to see Neymar play in European football

The risk of paying this amount for "young"/"old" players are the same, see the case of Torres ...

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The risk of paying this amount for "young"/"old" players are the same, see the case of Torres ...

Torres is still good, he's just playing in a team what can't cross or play a good pass, he never gets chances for instance.He was never worth 50 mill on first place and Abramovich only got him because he liked him, it was never thought about.

This guy is IMMENSE, I've seen him play a fair amount of games and he reminds me of Messi, he doesn't do to much skills just seems to glide past players using his pace and technique. He's also got a pretty good build (I would say), height-wise he's like Messi, pretty short (not really a problem though). I see Neymar as the Ronaldo and Lucas as the Messi of Brazil. I'm surprised we actually put in a bid tbh, we weren't being linked much - according to the source they are going to reject all 3 bids from Chelsea, Inter &..... the scousers :lol: (They think they can get anyone!)

And we were going to get Neymar for like 17mill originally or something like that (Stupid Pele), idk what people say even if he didn't play immense I'd say that would definitely have been worth it (Less money that Liverpool payed for DOWNING).

http://esporte.uol.c...segue-no-sp.htm

google translate

Agent Lucas says he has proposed $ 72 million from Chelsea, but says that an athlete goes on the SP

The businessman Wagner Ribeiro, agent midfielder Lucas, said the player was offered a 30 million euros ($ 72 million) from Chelsea. Nevertheless, the tendency is for the athlete to continue in Sao Paulo, at least for now.

You could tell this is a crappy source when even the conversion between Euros and Dollars is way off. 30 million Euros is less than $40 million.

I hope he has some very broad shoulders or that name will not fit on his shirt! :P

You could tell this is a crappy source when even the conversion between Euros and Dollars is way off. 30 million Euros is less than $40 million. I hope he has some very broad shoulders or that name will not fit on his shirt! :P

I think they mean Brazilian dollars not USD

Is he proven?, so we should spend 30 million, plus he's 19, Id rather get a proven world class player with experience, because at the moment we cant be taking these gambles.

Agreed. 30m pounds is a lot of money to spend on a youngster who hasn't played in Europe.

Off topic: your post count at 2222.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You