Lucas Moura

JoulJoul

Full name: Lucas Rodrigues Moura da Silva

Date of birth: August 13, 1992 (age 19)

Place of birth: São Paulo, Brazil

Height: 1.72 m (5 ft 7 12 in)

Playing position: Attacking midfielder

Lucas Moura is linked with us.

Lucas's agent reveals 30m€ bid from Chelsea but also said that Lucas should continues in Brazil for a while...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRuTap8MBxg

SOURCE: http://esporte.uol.c...segue-no-sp.htm

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is better than Neymar, according to what I read. i would be for it.

And one of the most important things is that he hasn't been overhyped so far. He seems to be very calm and not a media darling like Neymar, which he can benefit from.

but again i ask...where are we linked???

http://esporte.uol.c...segue-no-sp.htm

google translate

Agent Lucas says he has proposed $ 72 million from Chelsea, but says that an athlete goes on the SP

The businessman Wagner Ribeiro, agent midfielder Lucas, said the player was offered a 30 million euros ($ 72 million) from Chelsea. Nevertheless, the tendency is for the athlete to continue in Sao Paulo, at least for now.

I don't think we would have a mental problem with Neymar, he's big headed and over confident, unlike Torres who gives up on everything, like I knew ronaldo wouldn't flop, players like him know they are good and dont care otherwise. Only thing is, is Neymar as good as prope say, I think he would struggle in EPL and is a huge gamble. Though this kid, never heard of him, not what we need right now to be fair though.

I don't think we would have a mental problem with Neymar, he's big headed and over confident, unlike Torres who gives up on everything, like I knew ronaldo wouldn't flop, players like him know they are good and dont care otherwise. Only thing is, is Neymar as good as prope say, I think he would struggle in EPL and is a huge gamble. Though this kid, never heard of him, not what we need right now to be fair though.

We don't need a skillful attacking midfielder able to unlock defense with his speed and trickery ?

We don't need a skillful attacking midfielder able to unlock defense with his speed and trickery ?

Is he proven?, so we should spend 30 million, plus he's 19, Id rather get a proven world class player with experience, because at the moment we cant be taking these gambles.

Is he proven?, so we should spend 30 million, plus he's 19, Id rather get a proven world class player with experience, because at the moment we cant be taking these gambles.

If we wait ... run the risk of not buying it, the same case of Neymar!

Today Neymar worth 50m and we've had a chance to sign him for 30m...

If we wait ... run the risk of not buying it, the same happened to Neymar!

Today Neymar worth 50m and we've had a chance to sign him for 30m...

I'm glad we never signed him for 30 million, huge risk of them flopping 30 mill is to much for a youngster, and he might if not of developed like he has now. But still I want to see Neymar play in European football

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You