Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

The Official Transfer Wishlist

Quentin53
Followers 0

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are all those hypes around Piazon ? He is barely 18 years-old, and didn't even played a professional game in Brazil. There's still a long way to go untill he makes a contribution to the team.

alan dyzergoavacavavocoaczervoc (cska moscow); cahil for defesnive depth(replaced by bruma or kalas next year); a belgium winger(hazard or de bruyne); im fine with krasic on loan till end of season(good for depth, can free sturrdidge to play in middle, good options until summer when targets like hazard are available).

cfc1905 says December 27, 2011 8:07am

Cahill plus 1 more, eh? Well that one more had better be Messi, Ronaldo, or Christ himself or we're gonna be in real trouble.

So fucking true. Two players isn't enough, our squad depth is way too small. If only our current players were all of top quality, two players would be sufficient, but they aren't...

Josh and Lukaku should have good loan spells and Lalković to be promoted to first team.

Lukaku can't be loaned. He already has been registered with two teams this season, he can't be with a third.

Hope Hutch can nail down the right back position. We need more blue-blooded players on the pitch.

Does he happen to be a Lobster or a Spider?

"Regarding what we are trying to do in central defence, we are trying to close a deal [for Gary Cahill] but I don't think we will do much more than that, maybe one more player," Villas-Boas told the club's official website.

I hope he said that for central defence...

No, really.

Would like to see:

out- Malouda, Kalou, Anelka, Alex

in- Hazard, Hoilett

Josh and Lukaku should have good loan spells and Lalković to be promoted to first team.

This. I have been impressed by this lad from whatever I have seen of him in the last two years. I dont know about the promotion to first team, but we should seek out a good loan move for him. Hopefully to a PL side..

And I honestly think we need to stop buying teenagers for the first team squad!

Buying youngsters != buying teenagers

We need to buy players in their early 20s who can get directly into the squad and we need to look out for teenage talents in the reserve and the youth team squads. If there was one wish, I would wish for that. A genuine development of home-grown talent and induction of youth from the academy into the first team.