The Grand Theft Auto thread

Billy.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks so EPIC. Imagine how quality the whole thing would look on a ps4. I really hope they do release it with the PS4 as well. They could majory upscale everything and go way more into detail.

Looks so EPIC. Imagine how quality the whole thing would look on a ps4. I really hope they do release it with the PS4 as well. They could majory upscale everything and go way more into detail.

It won't.

They are gonna lose a lot of their market 1 month and a half after release if its only on ps3. Even if its a great game, people will mainly want to be on their new shiny ps4 so they arn't gonna get as much money. If this was on PS3 and was one of the Release games with PS4, they would sell so many copies. It would go through the roof.

They are gonna lose a lot of their market 1 month and a half after release if its only on ps3. Even if its a great game, people will mainly want to be on their new shiny ps4 so they arn't gonna get as much money. If this was on PS3 and was one of the Release games with PS4, they would sell so many copies. It would go through the roof.

Prob to late to do that now mate.

Prob to late to do that now mate.

nahhhh, you just put it in a machiney thing, push a few buttons, Click Upscale. Then Zooom, next gen heaven.

As you can tell i know a lot about producing games. :D

nahhhh, you just put it in a machiney thing, push a few buttons, Click Upscale. Then Zooom, next gen heaven.

As you can tell i know a lot about producing games. :D

Mate if it was that easy I would get that machine and HD-up some old games that I love

Not really, if they only release it on the PS3, people would still buy it. Besides, only hard core gamers buy PS4 at the launch, and those will continue to use their PS3 for a year or so, even with their newly bought PS4, which keeps all the PS3 marketshare for them to explore.

It makes a lot of sense in a lot of areas for them to go for the PS4, but it is not financially viable. First, you need an awful lot of time to learn how to master the system and the difference between PS3 (Cell based processor) and the PS4 (AMD customized processor) are huge, making it hard and time consuming to release it in time for the holidays. Second, they would have to spend a good amount of money to create a server for PS4 and to elaborate a cool cover for the new disc-based PS4 format.

So, overall, yes, they should make a GTA V game for the next-gen consoles, but it seems very unrealistic!

Not really, if they only release it on the PS3, people would still buy it. Besides, only hard core gamers buy PS4 at the launch, and those will continue to use their PS3 for a year or so, even with their newly bought PS4, which keeps all the PS3 marketshare for them to explore.

It makes a lot of sense in a lot of areas for them to go for the PS4, but it is not financially viable. First, you need an awful lot of time to learn how to master the system and the difference between PS3 (how has a cell based processor) and the PS4 (how is basically a computer and look how GTA IV struggled with its buggy PC version) are huge, making it hard and time consuming to release it in time for the holidays. Second, they would have to spend a good amount of money to create a server for PS4 and to elaborate a cool cover for the new disc-based PS4 format.

So, overall, yes, they should make a GTA V game for the next-gen consoles, but it seems very unrealistic!

Yeah i doubt it would happen as well, but it would be great. Though Watch dogs is looking quite good, so GTA til the PS4 then Watch dogs. :D

Lol, it never lasts long though :D

It never lasts 1min! :lol:

I am overly excited to play as 3 different charecters in LA, the screenshots suggest the area is so big that goes to Santa Monica, Malibu, Laguna Beach, Palm Springs and California's desert! :wank2:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...