The Grand Theft Auto thread

Billy.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually I'm struggling to find a proper guide. I used to have it on my laptop, but I have it no more. I'll try going through a few hard-disks, cause I know I have a backup..

Yeah, had a PS3, PS2 and Xbox one. Though never used the xbox one.

Any luck?

I'm pretty sure it's this one. I'm struggling to find a guide, cause Sony has done a good job to make sure that you can't just find it using google.

http://playstation3emulator.net/

I've read some people's comments and many say there are no legit emulators available, that they are either scams or require a very powerful computer to run. But if you say you were able to play The Last Of Us and GTV V with it then that's good enough for me.

Is it a fairly straightforward thing though? Install and play? Will I need to only install the emulator and open the game image or smth? Those games are 32GB and 16GB respectively so I'm just wondering if it's even worth downloading them.

I've read some people's comments and many say there are no legit emulators available, that they are either scams or require a very powerful computer to run. But if you say you were able to play The Last Of Us and GTV V with it then that's good enough for me.

Is it a fairly straightforward thing though? Install and play? Will I need to only install the emulator and open the game image or smth? Those games are 32GB and 16GB respectively so I'm just wondering if it's even worth downloading them.

Yeah the only hassle is downloading huge games . I haven't played GTA 5 on it cause I don't use my laptop anymore . I had 2gb graphics card and 4 gb ram. That was good enough . You just had to select the file from a drop down list and it would run . But it had quite long loading times .

Yeah the only hassle is downloading huge games . I haven't played GTA 5 on it cause I don't use my laptop anymore . I had 2gb graphics card and 4 gb ram. That was good enough . You just had to select the file from a drop down list and it would run . But it had quite long loading times .

Were there no problems with saving game progress?

I'm pretty sure it's this one. I'm struggling to find a guide, cause Sony has done a good job to make sure that you can't just find it using google.

http://playstation3emulator.net/

That's exactly why I asked what emulator you were talking about. I downloaded that emulator on Saturday but it says I need some bios files?! What kinda files are these and where do you get them?

Well, bought this shit on Monday and finished the story yesterday...

I have to say GTA V is the most fun I ever had in a game. The cut-scenes are brilliant and the scope of this world is ridiculous. Definitely one of the best games of this generation, a must play for whomever owns a PS3 or Xbox 360!

My best mate told me to wait until I finish the story before I do any Lester Assassinations. I followed his advice and now I have 350mi with each character (I invested the 26mi you win in your last mission on the stocks Lester tells you to). So good to be rich, lol.

I am more than ready to mess around for the next 100 hours of gamaplay! :P

Top game, love the characters even Trevor with his best funny dialogues lol :)

Story is appealing and missions are very different with its wow moments. Map is huge, took me whole week to realy explore it.

Fuck, driving with open roof, listening to nice music and looking in sunset is just best.

A game that is actualy worth the price.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally beat the game on Sunday (yes it took that long with school and me only playin on the weekends). Got to say this game is just immaculate. The radio dialogue, and overall satire of modern America had me dying throughout the game.

I also held off from the Lester missions, got 41M on the last heist (say whaaaaaat?) and will soon become a a billionaire in the game. #FuckWithMeYouKnowIGotIt. B)

The story mode is also superb, which i think people forget to realize with all the controversy that surrounds the game and online hype. Feels so good man, now to work on my online pro.

Oh, also my psychiatric report was too funny, had one with "loves to have fun in the dark" lmaooo

What option you people pick?

I chose to save all 3, as much as

people dislike Trevor, i liked the his

sense of humor and uniqueness he brought

to the game.

Finally beat the game on Sunday (yes it took that long with school and me only playin on the weekends). Got to say this game is just immaculate. The radio dialogue, and overall satire of modern America had me dying throughout the game.

I also held off from the Lester missions, got 41M on the last heist (say whaaaaaat?) and will soon become a a billionaire in the game. #FuckWithMeYouKnowIGotIt. B)

The story mode is also superb, which i think people forget to realize with all the controversy that surrounds the game and online hype. Feels so good man, now to work on my online pro.

Oh, also my psychiatric report was too funny, had one with "loves to have fun in the dark" lmaooo

What option you people pick?

I chose to save all 3, as much as

people dislike Trevor, i liked the his

sense of humor and uniqueness he brought

to the game.

Well the only thing stopping me from killing Micheal is I haven't bothered with any of the strangers and freaks missions yet so I have to go with option C.

This is definitely not coming out on PS4. I spoke to the guys in GAME today and they confirmed it. SOOoooo.....

I took my frustrations out on some poor guy trying to repair his vehicle. (LOL!!) (Sorry).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g35ZhVHN87k