Robert Lewandowski

NiclasCFC

1 hour ago, OneMoSalah said:

Regardless, he would be an excellent signing. If anybody in the PL was to sign him what a message it would send out. World class striker. 

he never joined Blackburn lol

On 6/21/2017 at 9:53 AM, coolhead23 said:

Nicely done, Bayern ... Guess now it is end of story for all who are looking to spread rumours. 

sarcasm?

Saying the player wants to stay, then threat others not to talk to Lewy and his representative. Why would you need to threaten other teams if Lewy has no intention of leaving?

I expect Lewy to stay obviously, transfers for world class players like Lewandoski is very rare. Especially from a club like Bayern.

11 hours ago, Clockwork said:

sarcasm?

Saying the player wants to stay, then threat others not to talk to Lewy and his representative. Why would you need to threaten other teams if Lewy has no intention of leaving?

I expect Lewy to stay obviously, transfers for world class players like Lewandoski is very rare. Especially from a club like Bayern.

Not Sarcasm ... was the right thing that the club did so that these useless rumors doesnt have any bearing on the player while they try to mend their relationship with him (if it has spoiled like the BS going around) 

• 6 months later...
1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

I would goto Bayern and try to get BOTH Vidal AND Lewandowski !! Hes scored 7 in last 10 games.

We're more likely to approach Crystal Palace for Benteke and Saha, as that is the sum of our ambition under the current board. 

Just now, BlueLion. said:

We're more likely to approach Crystal Palace for Benteke and Saha, as that is the sum of our ambition under the current board. 

Aye but thats what I woud do! The boards just weird

Wouldnt touch Benteke with yours and hoping Saha was just some mind fart aloud lol

5 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Aye but thats what I woud do! The boards just weird

Wouldnt touch Benteke with yours and hoping Saha was just some mind fart aloud lol

If it was up to me, we'd have spunked £100m on Dybala already by now and have a half-decent back-up striker in place, ready for a push for Sandro or another LWB candidate who can actually defend... sadly it isn't up to me and I recognise that this club's ambition is now to sign B-list players from mid-table PL clubs in order to bump up the English contingent. 

8 minutes ago, BlueLion. said:

If it was up to me, we'd have spunked £100m on Dybala already by now and have a half-decent back-up striker in place, ready for a push for Sandro or another LWB candidate who can actually defend... sadly it isn't up to me and I recognise that this club's ambition is now to sign B-list players from mid-table PL clubs in order to bump up the English contingent. 

This...Fekir also available for £60m....that would be excellent piece of business....we are set for RW for years to come...but we have morons in charge of transfers...

Just now, BlueLion. said:

Yep indeed. Romans wanting some English lads at the club is in theory a ok idea to relive his early Chelsea days. But me I dont give a toss what nationallity our players are (tho I may have thought slightly different when I followed England around Europe) But the reallity is theres just not that many very good English players to go round.

• 1 month later...

Players like this will become more and more difficult to attract the more perilous our position becomes. Based on the back of a title winning season we have filled the squad with even more middle of the road shite so there absolute no chance of getting players of the quality of this guy even at the end of his career.

7 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Players like this will become more and more difficult to attract the more perilous our position becomes. Based on the back of a title winning season we have filled the squad with even more middle of the road shite so there absolute no chance of getting players of the quality of this guy even at the end of his career.

Of course missing out on CL we will take a bit of a hit, but we have won the league twice in the last 3/4 seasons. Being based in London and still able to spend large amounts of money, we will still attract good players. Liverpool and Spurs have won nothing since god knows when. We are only behind City and Utd for achievements in the last 5-10 years. If players want to play in the Premier League, it won't matter if we are out of the CL for a season. From the outside looking in, we've only had one bad season and that was under Jose, which was an anomaly. The rest have been successful seasons since 2012 with CL win, EL win, FA Cup, two league titles. I am not trying to be delusional or overly optimistic as I know we may finish outside the top 5, but players don't look at things the way fans do. 

1 hour ago, mccg said:

But but United have lukaku! and he starts every match, in training, friendlies, cups, and PL. :)

12 minutes ago, Robguima said:

But but United have lukaku! and he starts every match, in training, friendlies, cups, and PL. :)

Yeah and Jose said after signing sanchez they wouldn't be signing any more attacking players! So its a done deal lol

3 hours ago, It's too big said:

Of course missing out on CL we will take a bit of a hit, but we have won the league twice in the last 3/4 seasons. Being based in London and still able to spend large amounts of money, we will still attract good players. Liverpool and Spurs have won nothing since god knows when. We are only behind City and Utd for achievements in the last 5-10 years. If players want to play in the Premier League, it won't matter if we are out of the CL for a season. From the outside looking in, we've only had one bad season and that was under Jose, which was an anomaly. The rest have been successful seasons since 2012 with CL win, EL win, FA Cup, two league titles. I am not trying to be delusional or overly optimistic as I know we may finish outside the top 5, but players don't look at things the way fans do. 

He's moaned several times about Bayern needing to spend big to stay at the very top. If he's already doing that with Bayern, do you think he would really choose us given the current state of our club? It's all good pointing out the location or our past achievement but players mainly care about wanting to enjoy consistent success in the future. Apart from winning 2 league titles in last 3 seasons, what else have we really done? The odd domestic cup final here and there and not even anywhere close to winning the Champions League. Unless Roman decides to splash really big money again, there's no way we'll sign the top, quality players, especially if we don't finish in the top 4.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You