Jose Bosingwa is...

Just chill the fuck down guys! Last season when Luiz made 1 mistake it was "TRY HIM AS A FUCKING DM, HE'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR A CB"

Now Bosingwa makes a mistake and it's "HE'S A WEAK LINK AND AVB PICKS HIM 'CUZ HE'S PORTUGUEASE"!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If only he was good going forward..... But that isn't the case. Let's say he is 'ok', but not more. Is crossing ability is near of zero, his dribble are often predictable. And I do not overreacting (I made it clear this summer he should have been a the transfer list). It is just that this game has exposed his flaws.

People just arent satisfied with a win I see. There isnt a single weekend without slacking your players.

We won a game today FFS. And Boss has had his first average game of the season and there are already fans looking for a replacement.

:doh:

why be positive and happy ..when you can be negative and fucking miserable...

secret not a glass half full or half empty ...keep topping it up so it's always full

If only he was good going forward..... But that isn't the case. Let's say he is 'ok', but not more. Is crossing ability is near of zero, his dribble are often predictable. And I do not overreacting (I made it clear this summer he should have been a the transfer list). It is just that this game has exposed his flaws.

Exactly my point, if he was a 'Dani Alves' when attacking he'd get away with defensive errors now and again, but i feel even Brana is better at crossing,beating a man and playing a ball into the strikers, so he should be picked, or if AVB doesn't feel it will affect the defence too much sign a RB who attacks at a very high level, Periera is good, Van Der Wiel seems to have talent but may be a bit 'Bosingwaish' in the Prem

Guest justin_3d

Can we just buy another good CB and interchange Ivan on the RB with Bosingwa, till one of our youth can come through?

Like we are trying to do with PVA, Ryan with A. Cole.

I would buy Mats Hummels or Subotic..

Edited by justin_3d

Some people really love using some players as scapegoats.

Anelka hás been more useful than Lampard since past season, and only right they are conviced the english is no longer an untouchable.

Today Terry failed in two set pieces. One was a goal, and the other one was really close, and nobody is talking bullshit about him.

Anelka hás been more useful than Lampard since past season, and only right they are conviced the english is no longer an untouchable.

Today Terry failed in two set pieces. One was a goal, and the other one was really close, and nobody is talking bullshit about him.

you are correct twice ....many like to find scapegoats and are much more forgiving in judging English players

Guest justin_3d

Yeah i know i mention before that Terry must also be bench and to use Ivan and David Luiz as main CB! Even though i think Alex has been our best defender this season despite the red card he got.

But AVB has bench Kalou, Malouda and Lampard. So he is doing good. I did not think Terry issue was as major urgency like these 3.

It is true, and i don't know why it's english players, could be coincidence, Ashley is never a problem, but Terry and Lampard are problems a lot, they are legends and the best players who ever played for this club, but when they put a bad performance in, sometimes game after game they never get as much grief as they do when David Luiz/Alex/Bosingwa does it, and the same goes for a lot of other players.

Jose Bosingwa is....For Sale

We need another right back in the winter transfer window.He is very bad at defending.I liked him before the injury.He had good shot.Good cross and no so bad at defending.Now he is very bad in defending and crosses.Sometimes is good in shooting but sometimes....