Messi: not just great, but the best?

Carefree Tom

:lol:

Is that the only example your going to use? that was five years ago...

Messi is the best player in the world, perhaps ever.

lionel-messi-hand-of-god.jpg

So the little cunt can cheat as much as he likes and it's okay because he plays for the Greatest Team of All Time™ sponsored by Qatar 2022 and is the Greatest Player of All Time™ sponsored by 101 Great Handballs?

And what about diving?

http://dai.ly/ni5D1t

messi-dive-o.gif

He's a despicable cunt who just happens to be the best of his time.

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lionel-messi-hand-of-god.jpg

So the little cunt can cheat as much as he likes and it's okay because he plays for the Greatest Team of All Time™ sponsored by Qatar 2022 and is the Greatest Player of All Time™ sponsored by 101 Great Handballs?

Mate two handballs doesn't make him the biggest cheat ever... diving is probably worse and Drogba's been doing it over the years and we don't have a problem with it.

Mate two handballs doesn't make him the biggest cheat ever... diving is probably worse and Drogba's been doing it over the years and we don't have a problem with it.

Check the edited post for examples of him diving, please.

Also, diving to waste time a greater sin than scoring via a handball?

harold.gif

Zidane, Ronaldo (fat), Ronaldinho never scored handgoals.

harold.gif

None of those guys are Argentines though. Don't you know that handball is legal there?

harold.gif

A few dives? how many times has he been kicked and stayed on his feet? nearly every game.

Diving to waste time? that's still cheating :lol: also i'm not just talking about this season, the last eight years Drogba has been diving to gain advantage, not waste time.

No, but arguably the best player ever, Maradona did..

Messi is great, no doubt, but certainly not the best. He's far from a complete player in his position, mainly due to his lack of areal ability.

Zidane, Beckenbauer, Platini (hate him), Gerd Muller, Gentile, I could go on and on. These players are truly great.

I understand that Messi has an absolutely extraordinary scoring record; but that still does not make him the best. Gerd Muller is an example. His scoring record on both an international stage and at club level surpasses Messi.

Zidane is simply the greatest midfielder ever, Gentile the greatest man-marker ever, Platini the 2nd greatest perhaps midfielder after Zizou, etc.

You could put all these players in one team, and Messi would look like a boy amongst men (although I'm sure there would be moments of great skill thrown in there.)

The players I've mentioned just really are a class above the rest. They really are spectacular.

Also, when against an Italian defence, he simply doesn't score from open play.

When against a solid defence like ours, he doesn't score full-stop.

When it matters at an international level (no, a friendly against Brazil's "C" team like the other day doesn't count) he often flops and goes missing in the games.

Not the best.

sorry guys, lets get down to one bottomline, Messi excells in many departments of his play but he isn't the nice guy whom all are talking of, he is a dirty little cheat like every other player on this planet ( just watch lamps when he's kicked over, you dont see it because it all happens in a splitt of a second but in the replays you can clearly see him kick the player who has just fouled him in the air) he is no clean sobermen, thats a fact and who wants us to belive he is exactly this is somehow blind for it.

I think messi has a great ballcontroll, a wonderfull shot in his locker and many other good things, but I rate Ronaldo above him because he has both feets whom are extraordinary, he is fast, he ist stron, he can head if you take it to the wire I think personally (and I cant stand him this arrogant asshole) Ronaldo all the way but then sure its messi, despite him being a cheat like every other player...

oh and I don't know if anybody of you has ever played the beautyfull game, but as a DM I can tell you, if you don't kick back or hit back and provoke you're counterpart, you will get kicked right in your bum and all over the place... so its a naturall part of the game, because we're not play'n softball, we're play'n football...

harold.gif

I find it sad that someone has to write the word fat next to Ronaldo to explain he means the real Ronaldo... :(

A few dives? how many times has he been kicked and stayed on his feet? nearly every game.

Diving to waste time? that's still cheating :lol: also i'm not just talking about this season, the last eight years Drogba has been diving to gain advantage, not waste time.

No, but arguably the best player ever, Maradona did..

Just to clarify, those weren't 'just' handballs. He scored goals with them. He did a Hand of God- not once, but twice!

Let's not get ahead of ourselves, either. He's the best of his generation- so far. He's only 24, technically he falls in the same generation as someone who's 15 or so right now.

• 2 weeks later...

People daring to say Messi isn't the best because he's a « drug », and then mention Zidane as the one of the best, are a bunch of hypocrites - to put it mildly. If you don't see what I mean, I'll give you a clue : Juventus.

And for those saying he can't be the best because he is a cheater... Well well.. If we apply this « rule » to each and every player, Kalou might be the actual best player.

Jealousy, when you hold us...

People daring to say Messi isn't the best because he's a « drug », and then mention Zidane as the one of the best, are a bunch of hypocrites - to put it mildly. If you don't see what I mean, I'll give you a clue : Juventus.

And for those saying he can't be the best because he is a cheater... Well well.. If we apply this « rule » to each and every player, Kalou might be the actual best player.

Nice to see you back Peace.

Yes but Messi aint Chelsea so I am biased, and hes a grade A Jeremy Hunt ever since i saw his antics at the Bridge

Welcome to talkchelsea.net where 90% of the people are haters.

And yes I can use statistics like that cause I am too dam good!

Doesn't matter how much one may cheat, if he's the best, he's the best. Scoring with a hand or diving doesn't mean you're not the best because of it. Everyone cheats anyway in their own ways nowadays.

RE: Messi + Drugs-

Me and Messi have the exact same growth deficiency. The drugs are completely healthy and legal. They simply give a boost in growth development to help people reach the height, strength etc. that they're supposed to be. I believe Messi started taking them when he was around 10ish (don't quote me on that), and to this day helped him grow around a foot, as he was only ever going to reach around 4ft 5 inches or something.

I've seen some articles online make up what Messi actually took, and while he did take injections and various pills etc, the main thing was a dosage of a specific steroid, which simply encourage the cells, tissues and everything in-between to reach their potential.

It's very different being perfectly healthy and already at your best and then taking steroids on top of that to surpass what you're supposed to be, than to have a growth problem and taking something to make you what you're supposed to be! :P

P.S. - I just found out I'm the same height as Giovinco! Woooo!

RE: Messi + Drugs-

Me and Messi have the exact same growth deficiency. The drugs are completely healthy and legal. They simply give a boost in growth development to help people reach the height, strength etc. that they're supposed to be. I believe Messi started taking them when he was around 10ish (don't quote me on that), and to this day helped him grow around a foot, as he was only ever going to reach around 4ft 5 inches or something.

I've seen some articles online make up what Messi actually took, and while he did take injections and various pills etc, the main thing was a dosage of a specific steroid, which simply encourage the cells, tissues and everything in-between to reach their potential.

It's very different being perfectly healthy and already at your best and then taking steroids on top of that to surpass what you're supposed to be, than to have a growth problem and taking something to make you what you're supposed to be! :P

P.S. - I just found out I'm the same height as Giovinco! Woooo!

How dare you!

Barry Bond was the best Baseball player ever and he did not ever, not once, and not even in your wildest imagination could have ever taking steroids!