Fernando Torres

Melanicus

Fernando Torres' Future...  

95 members have voted

1. 1. What should we do with Fernando Torres?

• Keep him, give him time, he will make it.
    • Sell him, he is a big flop.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking Torres, it's really getting on my nerves all this hype about him...First thing that comes to everyone's mind when it comes to CFC is Torres...when you watch our match photos he's on 65% of them...when you read a match review there's a special place in it for Torres...every 2 days there's an article on the internet that it related to him...

if he doesn't show signs of improvement, I'd sell him in january and end this stupid talk...play Drogba, Anelka, Lukaku and Sturridge as strikers and see at the end of the season what next.

About Milan...I'd take Pato, but not Robinho. Bastard rejected us already only for the money and I don't want a player like him here. Besides, I never rated him too much...he's just a egoistical little brazilian who likes to party and dribble...

Agreed with everyone about selling him in January. Maybe we'll find some other moronic club that will overpay for him. Though we'd be lucky to get 25m.

But I really hope he comes good.

Much more than 1.

You mean 2? :doh: Your argument is sad. The man has not had the service he's needed. Give him a full 90 with Mata and Sturridge FFS.

I have no worry that there will be clubs interested. Malaga, Anzhi and Atletico will surely be interested in bringing him.

Agreed, but how much do you think the club will allow? I can't imagine selling him for 20 and losing 30 million. Not my money, not my problem I guess.

Agreed with everyone about selling him in January. Maybe we'll find some other moronic club that will overpay for him. Though we'd be lucky to get 25m.

But I really hope he comes good.

You mean 2? :doh: Your argument is sad. The man has not had the service he's needed. Give him a full 90 with Mata and Sturridge FFS.

Those who say that we need to sort team play before are absolutly spot on.

What if our team adopts to Andre's ideas until January and then Fernando starts scoring?

Selling him is too easy isn't it? That would mean that we failed not he.

Agreed, but how much do you think the club will allow? I can't imagine selling him for 20 and losing 30 million. Not my money, not my problem I guess.

I don't think our board is troubled with that as long as fair play rules come into action. It's still too early to think about his departure though, the transfer period just ended.

Let's give him a few matches with Mata, Danny and Meireles and see will he improve.

No he's not. Even when he's not scoring goals, Drogba is still a much better passer, bigger set piece threat and better defender. Torres for the last few months has been one of our worst strikers in recent memory.

Some also said that Torres lost his pace when in fact Drogba did.

The worst thing in recent memory are our poor wing options.

Even with our poor service to Torres, 1 goal in about 20 games is not acceptable. On a few other occasions he in fact could have scored with the most notable being against Wigan and Fulham. However, I firmly believe with the likes of Mata and Meireles we could well see Torres scoring again.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You