The F1 Thread

Kez

Formula One manages to be such a circus of controversy more of than not, and this pirelli thing makes it worst.

If anything i am happy the gap has closed down, but the redbull reliability wont be able to be stopped i feel, so others will have to step it up.

in any case im happy my boy nico took the race win.

Pirelli have made a mockery this race with the 4 blown tyres, but more concerning is the form of the Mercedes team which is due to the illegal test they had with Italian tyre manufacturer. Great late recoveries by Webber and Alonso!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Interesting to see Brundle and Davidson's picks for the drivers market next season. Hulkenberg would be awesome in a Ferrari, although I must admit, I'm still hoping that di Resta can get the second seat alongside my man Alonso.

Fantastic to see both Marrusia's and van der Garde's Caterham getting into Q2. Not being a fan of Ricciardo I found it amusing to see him fail to get out of Q3 after all that talk of him most likely to be getting the vacant Red Bull drive for next season.

• 3 weeks later...

Raikkonen to Ferrari. Interesting. Massa has been Alonso's bitch the last few years. Don't think Kimi will go to Ferrari and do the same

pretty exciting news. hopefully next year will be a lot more competitive. id like to see Kimi knock of Vettel.

• 2 weeks later...

The media is making such a fuss about Brazil not having a pilot next year, ridiculous!

If we are going to have a pilot, it is better to be one that doesnt disrespect the legendary names of Senna, Fittipaldi and Piquet. And not the bitches Barrichelo and Massa turned out to be...

• 3 months later...